Hello from Stirling

Well it looks like we will be playing in this dump next season hopefully those Brora c***s won't meet league requirements and have to stay in there junk league next season as I really don't want to be travelling for 4-5 hours some weeks Just to see 2 shit teams (Stirling and Brora ) in games that will either see Brora winning 4-0 or horrible 0-0 draws.

Hopefully arbroaths recent form will continue and they will stay in league 2 as they are the only ground in the bottom two divisions that I haven't been to yet

The grounds I'm excited about going to are

Sheilfield:assuming they don't go down as I quite like the pub next to there ground the only problem is I nearly missed the 1-1 draw last season as I got lost in the town so I will know not to get off there again

Hampden: I usually have good days out there and I will be bringing my mum to 12 ruel street to meet clydenewcomer

Borough Briggs: same as the one above except from the bit with 12 ruel street and my mum

Broadwood:big ground

Bayview: think I'm being a bit biased towards this ground because of the last game between us

Galabank:fucking brilliant stadium, best stadium in Scotland by far lovely pubs lovely ground what else can I ask for from a league 2 side

That's about every ground I like and Montrose's stadium isn't to bad either

Sorry Ayr,Edinburgh City,stenhousemuir,East Stirling and Brora (should any of them be in the league next season) but your stadiums are shit

I would like to see us Annan,queen's park,stenny,East Stirling all fighting for the title next season as well

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where you going?

he thinks clyde will go down 1) they are much better than berwick,montrose,east stirling and berwick 2)even if they do finish bottom barry ferguson will go on a rampage and start assaulting his players when they get beat and then go on a rampage himself and end the season being top assister and top goal scorer

I see the Clyde/Bino love-in has started already. No sooner had Albion slithered up a league, Berwick fans jumped into your vacant bed in August but by Xmas it was all huffs and scowls. Now that BRFC are destined to drop down to the Northumbrian League 8, Northern Division (which is probably still better than SFL2 tbf) the red lights back on at Chez Broadwood.

Sluts! the lot o' yiz :P

I see the Clyde/Bino love-in has started already. No sooner had Albion slithered up a league, Berwick fans jumped into your vacant bed in August but by Xmas it was all huffs and scowls. Now that BRFC are destined to drop down to the Northumbrian League 8, Northern Division (which is probably still better than SFL2 tbf) the red lights back on at Chez Broadwood.

Sluts! the lot o' yiz :P

what relationship are you talking about as you can see i only joined p&b in november

he thinks clyde will go down 1) they are much better than berwick,montrose,east stirling and berwick 2)even if they do finish bottom barry ferguson will go on a rampage and start assaulting his players when they get beat and then go on a rampage himself and end the season being top assister and top goal scorer

Come again? No one's this eager for L2 fitba. No one.

i am

Fair enough. Any chance of a translation on why our manager would end up top scorer/assist after the season finishes??? Either you're absolutely fucking totalled (not much else to do in Stirling on a Monday, granted) or you have the dead-centre IQ level required to fit right in.

Fair enough. Any chance of a translation on why our manager would end up top scorer/assist after the season finishes??? Either you're absolutely fucking totalled (not much else to do in Stirling on a Monday, granted) or you have the dead-centre IQ level required to fit right in.

ferguson at his best is by far the best player in league 2 he is youre player/manager

Archived