Hello from Stirling

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ferguson at his best is by far the best player in league 2 he is youre player/manager

Ferguson hasn't been at his best for a decade as a player. He has only played 45mins all season, discounting charity matches ;)

You lot are having a great season as well, what's happened to the CC revolution?

The CC revolution went tits up basically when we beat you lot 4-0 in his first game in charge... But hey , stirling Albion always a great away day, been plenty times to Stirling Away, never seen us win once, however always a night out and a good weekend in store when I visit stirling!

If only you lot could got relegated two leagues, as I would have loved to have played stirling again next season in the lowland league.

The CC revolution went tits up basically when we beat you lot 4-0 in his first game in charge... But hey , stirling Albion always a great away day, been plenty times to Stirling Away, never seen us win once, however always a night out and a good weekend in store when I visit stirling!

If only you lot could got relegated two leagues, as I would have loved to have played stirling again next season in the lowland league.

oh don't worry we will meet in the lowlands not next season but the season after(unless they move us to the highlands)

I am actually quite excited for next season going to station park,the excelsior,east end park and cappielow

Isn't as good as going to galabank,borough Briggs and sheilfield(if Berwick stay up)

So you'd rather be a league below just cause the stadiums are better?

Stirling coming down was an absolute NAP. I've never seen a worse side promoted from this division, they kept their shite manager then replaced him with another, as well as most of their shite squad. The only positive about our potential relegation is that we wouldn't have to listen to them spout their incessant pish.

Stirling coming down was an absolute NAP. I've never seen a worse side promoted from this division, they kept their shite manager then replaced him with another, as well as most of their shite squad. The only positive about our potential relegation is that we wouldn't have to listen to them spout their incessant pish.

Still seething

Archived