Fun Little Game

Saw this on FB, press the middle "suggested" words bit on your mobile phone and see what sentences it comes up with based on words you use a lot.

I have reliable sources for those who are victimized by other organisations. The butchers apron is nothing more than a political symbol for far too much. I am dying to see Scotland, UK.

A&B I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the rest of my friends are so cute

I'm so excited to be the best of the day I have to go back and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back and the first half of the day before the end of the year and a great day for the next few weeks.

I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have an enquiry for our newsletter. You can also be used to be the first time ever, the full game v Celtic, a live band.

I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I'll have a good look at the monkey. The SNP is a bit of a new one. The only thing that you can get a chance to win is a free email service, let's check out the latest news and sport headlines with the man who has been a while.

I'm so excited to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back

I once rodeo to go to bed at like the new update it crashes every time we have a good idea but the best thing ever is a duck dynasty and a great way to the gym

Archived