Look who they've let back into Ibrox

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right? I mean if you're going to send Neil Lennon a bomb at least make sure it goes off. Amirite?

If your going to send a letter of complaint at least make sure it is a tear stained, pathetic piece of hilarious drivel. Amirite?

Now away you back to yer blog and take yer honking patter elsewhere

I don't just doubt it, I'd imagine he has hero status in ibrox. It's just the "decent rangers fans will be horrified" spin the Record is putting on it.

Names and addresses, please. Here's a sheet of A4.

Names and addresses, please. Here's a sheet of A4.

Surely only if you need their addresses for the last three years? You could even make it an A B C D choice.

A - 81 Lee Avenue, Glasgow

B - Old Inverkip Road, Greenock

C - 3 Edinburgh Road, Perth

D - Mauchline Road, Kilmarnock

According to RedRob, his sort are really 'inclusive, outward looking and free of spite'.

Here's another who's in the soapy bubble now - the 'fan's voice on the board'. Pity the average Sevconian voice is so backward and bigoted. Apologies if posted elsewhere:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/police-probe-rangers-directors-prophet-mohammed-tweet.1426183868

Police probe Rangers director's prophet Mohammed tweet
Thursday 12 March 2015

POLICE are probing a sexually explicit cartoon of the prophet Mohammed allegedly tweeted by a newly appointed director of Rangers.

Guys like this are just the natural product of the police /sfa blind eye to the rabid sectarianism of that club, newco and deceased. It's fitting he's photographed back where it all started for him. No doubt the other Rangers fan terrorist will want his snap upon release.

and he has now been correctly given a life time ban from Ibrox.

Doesn't really solve the problem. You can take the bigot out of Ibrox easily enough. It's getting Ibrox out of the bigot that's the real solution.

Archived