Subscription Tips Experiment; Completed (-£50)

Div

Roma losing 2-0 now. This is why I shouldn't gamble...

However I know I'm going to need to play the rest of the week to try and win money back.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in but not wildly optimistic about today. We need at least 8 goals from the first 3 games. Here's hoping!

Yeah they wouldn't have been my bets for today if I was left to my own devices either, but I'm sticking to my plan and following the experts for a week !

Out of interest, how much are you paying for these tips?

I paid £30 for a year of access mate. There are some very good free one's too but these lads seem to deliver decent value winners quite regularly.

I noticed my own tips got a lot better if I sat and did a lot of research (no shit sherlock) but I just don't have the time to do it so I figured following someone elses work might be a reasonable shout.

I know I'm stating the obvious but the "free tips" guys make their money by giving out affiliate links to their members, hoping they sign up to their nominated bookie, so they then make revenue on their tips even if they lose. That always makes me nervous about following their suggestions

The Bristol game worries me. Had them on the c**t list at the weekend! Any alternatives?

Did me at the weekend too mate but they are a good side and usually produce at home so fingers crossed.

Shit, i forgot to put this on.

With my success rate recently, this is probably a good thing for those who have.

If we win tonight I am going to ban your account. Fair ?

Half time report is good and bad news.

Eastleigh game came up very early, and there has been 2 goals in the Bristol City game.

Just 1 goal in the Cardiff v Bournemouth match is causing a bit of concern, whilst Northampton failed to win the first half so need to win the second !

All to play for !

Archived