Subscription Tips Experiment; Completed (-£50)

Div

I don't think anyone is losing their heads or having a go at Div.. We are more annoyed there are people actually charging for tips then giving out 1/33 shots!

The guys aim is to have a 4 team acca every day that delivers over 4/1 so I assume the Juve tip was just to make it a 4 fold as they were already over the target odds with the first three. I'm ahead with this tipster even after taking out my subscription, although this week isn't going well which is typical as soon as I post anything public !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guys aim is to have a 4 team acca every day that delivers over 4/1 so I assume the Juve tip was just to make it a 4 fold as they were already over the target odds with the first three. I'm ahead with this tipster even after taking out my subscription, although this week isn't going well which is typical as soon as I post anything public !

I guess if they always wanna do 4 folds. Would have looked better if they done a treble tonight which was still over their 4/1 IMO though!

I guess if they always wanna do 4 folds. Would have looked better if they done a treble tonight which was still over their 4/1 IMO though!

Yeah I don't really understand it either. I thought I had misread it at first and it was a first half goal bet but anyway I went along with it as part of the "experiment" !

Fairly moot point anyway as the Acca looks fucked again. Forest are 2-0 up at half tme so one goal away from defeating it, Southend missed a penalty in the BTTS game, there has been 1 goal in the Barca v City game and the Dortumund cert has landed.

All in all looks like another loser to me !

Southend have scored in the BTTS game but Burton are down to ten men. Load of old shit, thank goodness I only have two more days of this to go :thumsup2

I made over £150 in the first week of following this fellas tips so investing £30 a year really is neither here nor there.

This is an experiment to prove or disprove the value in paying for tips. Nobody forcing anyone to bet or join in !

And another £30 spent in three days backing these ridiculous fourfolds.

Hopefully his Europa League games and pinning a tail on a donkey around European diddy leagues tomorrow are more successful.

And another £30 spent in three days backing these ridiculous fourfolds.

Hopefully his Europa League games and pinning a tail on a donkey around European diddy leagues tomorrow are more successful.

Thanks for your valuable input !

Day four tips have now been added to the opening post.

Fivefold tonight for some reason.

In fairness we were a bit unlucky last night, there could easily have been 5 or 6 goals in the Barca v City game, just one of those nights.

Onwards and upwards, well, maybe !!

Staying with this till the bitter end. A lot to get right tonight though.

That's the spirit bud, we will get our homes re-possessed together !

Decent start tonight, both early tips are in as Fiorentina have hit 3 in the opening 20 mins, and Everton have shipped in Kiev.

Archived