Subscription Tips Experiment; Completed (-£50)

Div

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly baffled by todays tips if I am honest but in line with my original post I am going with it anyway.

Getting the feeling that come Friday I might be £50 worse off !

These people claim to be professional tipsters or whatever the term is, and they are tipping 1/16 bets.. Horrendous stuff, these websites should be banned!

Good luck nonetheless lads :)

Yeah I don't really understand the logic of throwing in a 1/16 tip to be honest, and I am also unsure about the Forest v Rotherham game being under 2.5 goals.

Throw in the fact that I'm never much of a fan of a BTTS bet I am basically resigned to throwing my tenner down the toilet today.

Still, in the interests of science I will proceed anyway !

Cant be arsed trawling back pages, is it seriously £30 to get tips from a guy that tips 1/33 shots? :lol:

It was 1/16 this morning, but still very odd. Can only think he's trying to balance up a couple of evens bets and a 2/5 to make the 4fold more likely. Very strange.

I made over £150 in the first week of following this fellas tips so investing £30 a year really is neither here nor there.

This is an experiment to prove or disprove the value in paying for tips. Nobody forcing anyone to bet or join in !

Archived