The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

TBF to him he's just been daft enough to say it to the media unlike ours who wanked himself silly over the prospect of the Old Firm coming to Firhill in a statement on our official site in May about chucking home fans out of the Jackie Husband Stand to accommodate them. Fast forward 2 weeks and Motherwell have skelped Rangers and ruined his dream.

This guy Mann basically seems like a carbon copy of Michael Johnston so far, with the exception that he'll chuck out a wee soundbite to sound like a man of the people every now and then.

Wtf!!

Still writing for the Record are you? No doubt they will be giving you your choice of Green or Blue scarf soon, I fully expect the little sound bites to appear in your Blogs about how Scottish football has missed Them, and if you don't, you will be gone lol

Jim Mann if fvck all like MJ and has probably been given a DR special question then totally misquoted in his response

Jim Mann if fvck all like MJ and has probably been given a DR special question then totally misquoted in his response

Hopefully... bit of a clanger otherwise and does reek of MJ.

Anyway, good news about Connolly as captain. Right man for the job imho.

Not surprised Kilmarnock are the first club to re-emerge from the new dawn and tell everyone they preferred the darkness, pathetic. Won't be long until you're giving them three stands at your home ground again.

Not surprised Kilmarnock are the first club to re-emerge from the new dawn and tell everyone they preferred the darkness, pathetic. Won't be long until you're giving them three stands at your home ground again.

Like we did with Celtic...??

All about filling the ground and the money

Christ, that's some amount of hyperbole there. Things have been good since Rangers left the scene, but a "new dawn"?!

We still have massive issues within our game, and it'll take a while before we reach anything close to what you're describing. I love Scottish football, but to suggest that we've turned some sort of corner just because Rangers aren't in the top league anymore is laughable.

The "full" interview is available on the Kilmarnock Standard website FWIW, where he actually talks about Kilmarnock. Funny that people will have a go at the Daily Record/Sun/BBC for crowbarring the Old Firm in when it suits them, and then use it as a point-scoring contest when it suits them. :lol:

I've noticed chuba akpom scoring a barrowload for arsenal pre season, including a hattrick recently.

Does this mean his long anticipated move to Killie is off?

Nah. Heard a wee rumour he's trying to force through a move.

Been prankying Wenger at 4 in the morning singing Paper Roses.

Arsene is sick fed up of it and is due to tell him to f**k off.

Paul Cairney has signed for Stranraer.

Although he done next to f**k all for us I think he'll do a job down there.

Best of luck to the lad.

Best thing he did was come on late against Dundee U, ran about and caused a menace to their defence and won a free kick that Sammy scored to win 3-2

Best thing he did was come on late against Dundee U, ran about and caused a menace to their defence and won a free kick that Sammy scored to win 3-2

Aye. Came on. Made a tackle and injured himself.

Hobbled about and won that free kick.

Paul Cairney has signed for Stranraer.

Although he done next to f**k all for us I think he'll do a job down there.

Best of luck to the lad.

Echo your sentiments but I really don't think he'll keep weight off in part time football.

I was actually quite disappointed to lose him in the summer - definitely a player in there.