The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

The seethe in the A*rshire Pist re their illegal use of the saltire is glorious .

Perhaps we should give them pointers as to what their new badge should look like ?

Remember that rsg said there would be green and white ribbons on the cup after we beat them at Hampden?

We had a few enjoyable phonecalls to their office from the Howard Arms on Monday 19th March 2012......

Remember that rsg said there would be green and white ribbons on the cup after we beat them at Hampden?

We had a few enjoyable phonecalls to their office from the Howard Arms on Monday 19th March 2012......

You could talk on the Monday? I was a barely functioning human being until the Thursday at least.

Killie announced they will be offering 5 match tickets, £95 for adults then 70 odd for concessions. Works out as saving an extra quid per game. Not amazing but still a good start.

Been asking for this kind of thing for ages. Not everyone can buy a season ticket, either because they can't make all the games to make it viable or simply cant afford.

Gives the fans a different option.

Good news indeed, but hope Findlay is accomodated somewhere. Maybe Lock can do what he did with Smith.?

He played the odd game in the middle for Dumbarton and for Celtic reserves and did OK, but I think with the options we have in the middle and at the centre of defence he might find himself benched.

As I said on the Celtic-Killie thread, having the options of either Findlay, Conrad and Connolly at their current form is a great selection issue to have.

I would also send Ashcroft away on loan, for the rest of the season and hopefully get some of his confidence back.

Edit: Due to my terrible use of grammar.

Edited by Richie95

Very pleased we've tied up Balatoni. Not managed to as many games recently but he seems to be pretty solid.

He's been brilliant for us - the only time I've been able to criticise him was when he conceded the penalty at Tynecastle. Very happy he's signed the new deal, onwards and upwards!