The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Killie fans wanting a man to lose him job at this time of year is poor form.

Where's yer Christmas spirit?

Given the money he's picked up being an extremely shite manager I'd say we've been more than generous to Locke.

If he doesn't want to lose his job then I suggest he becomes a less shite manager and if he has to lose at home try to make it by less than 4.

I hate it when the time comes to sack a manager, but unfortunately it's here again.

The worst thing is that I don't see many problems with his recruitment (on the pitch at least) - he just doesn't seem able to get them playing, and we can't afford to wait any longer I'm afraid.

Stuart Mccall doesn't fill me entirely with confidence, but we've gone down the "inexperienced ex-player route twice consecutively. We've deteriorated immeasurably with both.

The manager needs more time. We were playing well earlier in the season and still continued our good form even when results went against us. It's only in the last few games that our performances have dipped and that I suspect is due to the manager trying to change things in a desperate attempt to arrest our slide down the table.

But he's a young manager and will learn. And who would replace him? It's not exactly a sought after job.

The manager needs more time. We were playing well earlier in the season and still continued our good form even when results went against us. It's only in the last few games that our performances have dipped and that I suspect is due to the manager trying to change things in a desperate attempt to arrest our slide down the table.

But he's a young manager and will learn. And who would replace him? It's not exactly a sought after job.

^^^ this guy kens the score

#lockeinhoMustStay

f**k off, he's made AJ look competent.

We are 10 points worse off than this stage last year what more evidence do you need?

Hiya Gary, hiya pal.

We are 10 points worse off than this stage last year what more evidence do you need?

Much more. Locke needs 5 more months accumulating failure. Then bin him and get McCall in for the playoff with The Rangers. Offer him a crack at redemption. Everyone wins.