The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Where is Quitongo gone? Doing a better hiding act than he did on the bus back from Dundee, where he hid from Deejango and Dee Man.

It's probably best for his health that he stays away. He was on not long ago admitting that personal insults on here were getting to him. P&b is not for sensitive souls.

Apparently we are currently trying to get right back Lee Hodson on loan from Mk Dons.

It's been a problem position for years and is definitely the priority. Great News that wee Kiltie has signed and I just hope that Slater follows soon.

It's been a problem position for years and is definitely the priority. Great News that wee Kiltie has signed and I just hope that Slater follows soon.

Hodson was my go to right-back in FM2014, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Where has Kiltie been confirmed?

Hibs ITK posters must be scurrying about for excuses after months of "done deal" posts about Kiltie :lol:

Gary Harkins?There's rumours about that he's heading back, I don't know if it's anything to do with his snapchats where he photo'd RP with 'where dreams are made' caption. Have any Killie heard anything?

Knowing Harkins it's probably just a wind up. I think his only real reason for leaving was Shiels though so anything is possible.

Harkins wouldn't leave Dundee for Killie, let's not kid ourselves on. Not because he dislikes Killie but Locke only signs ex-Hearts or Rangers players and GGH doesn't fit that criteria.

He's past it.

Unrelated, but what's the reasons for Kevin Thomson's departure from Dens?

He wanted a 2 year deal - we wouldn't give him it considering he's on a high wage and would only give him a one year deal taking his injuries into account. He's got the fall back option of playing and getting into coaching with Hibs, and since we couldn't agree on a new contract, it was decided that'd just be better to get him off the wage bill so we had more money to play with to tempt Ross Draper/Abdul Osman to Dens on a PCA. That's the 'talk' anyways. Probably so we could bring in Jamie Hamill.