The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Locke has had enough backing from the board to bring in plenty of new faces who are not making the grade. Enough also to waste (x)amount of his budget on an untested and unqualified coaching staff in the rangers boys so I dont think the board comes into it at all.

The players are definately to blame for performances this season, it doesnt matter who your manager is you should be going out doing your best, and if the team has to change formation, change tactics you shouldnt be waiting for the manager to tell you it should be developing naturally as the game goes on. Its embarrassing watching palyers who cant play a simple pass throw their arms up in the air to show the crowd it wasnt my fault I passed the ball in his direction blame him not me. And applauding fans at the end of the match for staying and watching this shite is terrible they should be made to suck the ghost of Frank Beatties cock and have it posted on twitter or whatever...maybe then these angry birds generation c***s would understand how embarrased we are by them.

I'll bet you would be right on here moaning if they headed straight down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans. I know I would be, and I dont even support Kilmarnock.

Well spotted..that's my point , even if we follow follow sevco , the fans will still support Killie

You sure that's your point? Because it doesn't read at all like that was your point. It reads like you were talking about Killie dropping down a league and then you threw in a "as long as we don't go bust like the ****" afterwards. Basically it reads like you didn't realise those teams were two leagues below us, or you'd forgotten that there was a league between the Prem and Champ, one or the other.

You sure that's your point? Because it doesn't read at all like that was your point. It reads like you were talking about Killie dropping down a league and then you threw in a "as long as we don't go bust like the ****" afterwards. Basically it reads like you didn't realise those teams were two leagues below us, or you'd forgotten that there was a league between the Prem and Champ, one or the other.

When I wrote it I was making the point that whatever league we drop down into the diehards will still be there , I was using poetic licence, and drawing on my own experiences.As someone who has followed Killie to all the leagues , when there was only 2 , then 3 and now 4 I am well aware of the leagues that Brechin/Cowdenbeath etc inhabit

As you like accuracy or think I have dementia perhaps I should have used Montrose or Queens Park as examples of basement clubs

Also for accuracy ...what's that league called that's between the Premiership and the championship you mentioned?

See how easy it is to misinterpret a pos.

When I wrote it I was making the point that whatever league we drop down into the diehards will still be there , I was using poetic licence, and drawing on my own experiences.As someone who has followed Killie to all the leagues , when there was only 2 , then 3 and now 4 I am well aware of the leagues that Brechin/Cowdenbeath etc inhabit

As you like accuracy or think I have dementia perhaps I should have used Montrose or Queens Park as examples of basement clubs

Also for accuracy ...what's that league called that's between the Premiership and the championship you mentioned?

See how easy it is to misinterpret a pos.

Don't stress, I was only funnin' ya, fella.

And the league between the Premiership and Championship is the "invisible league", obviously. *makes mental note to proof-read when digging others up*

I'll bet you would be right on here moaning if they headed straight down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans. I know I would be, and I dont even support Kilmarnock.

I wouldnt be moaning as I would be under the impression they took their job seriously and were actually affected by their performances.