The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Gordon's all right, gets carried away a bit at times but the guys killie to the core Norman, so wind yer neck in ya sanctimonious .....

So I'm supposed to forgive his obvious defects purely because he supports the same team as me?

I think you'll find that's the kind of mindset you'll rarely find outside your mob and their estranged business partners.

So I'm supposed to forgive his obvious defects purely because he supports the same team as me?

I think you'll find that's the kind of mindset you'll rarely find outside your mob and their estranged business partners.

Gordon supports killie, while you support.....

How much would they be getting exactly?

They sold Muirhead for £150,000. He's only a year older and has many more games under his belt both domestically and internationally.

Think you're bending the truth somewhat.

I don't know how much we would get but I have heard from a couple of decent sources that we are desperate for that money. We are struggling to pay the bills on a weekly basis.

A few rumours the Dons are trying for Kiltie. Don't imagine they would be looking to offer more that say £50k so hardly going to 'pay the bills'.

Think we're due 100k plus because of development fees.

Sure it's different depending on what league the player moves to aswell. Like English Premiership is tier 1 so have to pay more than Scottish premiership who pay more than Scottish championship etc etc.

So if Hibs had to pay 100k then Aberdeen would have to pay more.

Sure it's different depending on what league the player moves to aswell. Like English Premiership is tier 1 so have to pay more than Scottish premiership who pay more than Scottish championship etc etc.

If he hasn't been offered a contract renewal by now, Killie will be getting eff all.

Phucking hypocritical bassas Mr G!

When we went into Admin they were "disgusted" re the shafting of local businesses.

Now, they are willing for local businesses in Ayrshire to be shafted.

No wonder they are the most despised fans in the country!

I think there is a bit of wishful thinking coming from Dundee united fans. I don't doubt that there are serious financial problems down at rugby park but I cannot imagine that we budgeted that badly that we run out of money half way through the season. However this is just guessing on my part and Im sure people with closer contacts to the club will have a better insight into the going on's at our club than I do.

Ok will be likely he doesnt go to Dons then. Dandies wont offer more than around the £50k cash with other amounts add ons etc

Ok will be likely he doesnt go to Dons then. Dandies wont offer more than around the £50k cash with other amounts add ons etc

They might if McInnes thinks there is value in the deal. Remember McLean was signed for cash last January. Edited by underdogunderdog underdog

Just how close are you to administration? There's a United page on FB reporting one of your supporter Chiefs (?) is saying it's coming soon and you'll be docked 15pts.

Sounds like they are probably quoting Baz who is chief of pretty much nothing except a wee fanzine. We are living hand to mouth just now due to having no credit facilities as a result of the bank deal. Administration is very unlikely as we don't owe anyone money. What I have heard though is that some bills are paid for from directors short term loans and then paid back from ticket sales/TV money etc.

It's not that worrying as our main budget is planned using season ticket sales and advertising which are known quantities.

Administration is very unlikely as we don't owe anyone money.

We are losing money though, so some of them are loans that aren't paid back.

We also have plenty of trading creditors that need paid and we can't continue trading as we are just now living hand to mouth.