The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

6 hours ago, killienick said:

Pish.

I really don't understand the Josh haters in our support. Without him, we'd have been relegated last year - it's as simple as that.

Pish.

I really don't understand how anyone can say that something would have definitely happened if a player wasn't in the team.

On Monday, August 08, 2016 at 16:10, killiepiemuncher said:

Well done Paul Hartley for seeing in O'hara that four Killie managers didn't.

I think he will eventually be a really good centre back . This is definitely his best position

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Pish.

I really don't understand how anyone can say that something would have definitely happened if a player wasn't in the team.

Killie are well rid of him. Didn't want to play for killie. Got everything a problem, Ayer should have , build, pace but can't finish !. May give a chance to young lad morrison from 20's

I've got to agree with killienick.

Josh  (and McDonald )were easily our most effective players last season.

Without his contribution in a very bad team we would have been down.

He isn't the most skillful pkayer around (understatement),but his contribution and effort on the pitch was second to none and I'll miss him.

Good luck big man.

23 minutes ago, Derry boy said:

You know that player that wasnt good enough for you? he just scored again in has natural position and is strolling it again.

Thanks

Good I hope he does amazing and you sell him for millions and we get our 30% sell on. TBH most killie fans felt that letting him go was a wrong move. 

You know that player that wasnt good enough for you? he just scored again in has natural position and is strolling it again.

Thanks

A wee present from East Ayrshire, he should be able to console you after the loss of the gorgeous one

Just now, KillieMogwai said:

Yeah - can't get past the forum selection page.

I was hoping maybe something amazing has happened (e.g. Clark signed an experienced player, Michael Johnston has resigned) and the site had crashed because of volume of traffic....

We can but live in hope.