The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

19 hours ago, Estragon said:

I really hope that O'Donnell doesn't become a convenient scapegoat for last night, and that he gets another chance next month - although I fear he might not.

I hope he switches to Ireland or something. It's unlikely we will ever seen someone as rubbish as that ever play for Scotland again. 

Impossible to qualify for tournaments when you are calling up players from small-time Kilmarnock. Even Gilbraltar wouldn't do that.

3 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Can't believe it's got to the stage where I'm hoping that a Killie player called up by Scotland doesn't get any game time. SOD - I think your hamstring is a wee bit tight so best you sit out the Portugal game.

I agree hopefully he doesn't play a single second for Scotland again.

Edited by Jambo: First Blood

3 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Once he signs for Celtic in January he'll be the first name on the teamsheet.

*sobs*

:lol: I hope he does sign for Celtic. That would be signing Jack Hendry levels of stupidity and would be handing us the title on a silver platter. 

Edited by Jambo: First Blood

6 hours ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

I hope he switches to Ireland or something. It's unlikely we will ever seen someone as rubbish as that ever play for Scotland again. 

Impossible to qualify for tournaments when you are calling up players from small-time Kilmarnock. Even Gilbraltar wouldn't do that.

Funny, I think the same about Souttar, irrespective of who he plays for.  

1 hour ago, the west curve said:

I am hearing that our 1600 allocation has all but sold for Paisley. I know a few that have not got tickets so do St Mirren still have an overflow facility!

From what's being said on the match thread no - once our 1600 are away there'll be no additional tickets due to a lot of season ticket holders being in that area that we've been given before.