The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Glad to see the SFA are rectifying this injustice against Dundee... by weakening Kilmarnock for two matches Dundee ideally want them to win. What a shower of useless p***ks.

Don't fret my friend....... the future's Bright ;)

Guest Moomintroll
I would hope that the SFA  are able to show conclusive proof of wrong doing, if they decide to punish Jones.
The conclusive proof is he is neither a *** or a ***, ergo he must be punished just in case it somehow upsets either arse cheek. Utterly corrupt cesspit of an organisation dedicated to condoning sectarian behaviour and terrorist organisations.

6 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

There are two points here Moomin.

1) There wasn't any contact with JJ. The boy's not doing himself a favour here as he's been singled out for it before. He's also not doing the club a service by sitting out matches because of it. We can beat Dundee, but not through cheating.

2) The people who organise football in this country are a shambles. Everyone knows this.

Point is there is no conclusive proof.

It certainly didn't look too good on the angles I saw, but I haven't seen it from any angle that proves it was a dive.

Gary Dickers appeal was turned down as the video evidence supposedly wasn't strong enough to go against the Referees original decision.

Same rules are in effect here.

Edited by killiekranky

10 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

They did is why he has the 2 match ban for diving. I like how when he "falls" over he is falling like jurgen klinsmann once did.
Natural fall indeed

What 2 match ban for diving?

Are you claiming to have inside knowledge of the outcome of the complaints disciplinary meeting to be held tomorrow? 

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

What 2 match ban for diving?

Are you claiming to have inside knowledge of the outcome of the complaints disciplinary meeting to be held tomorrow? 

Do you reckon Killie will appeal if he is hit with a 2 match ban?