The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

55 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Great news that Phyllis McLeish is to invest a substantial amount.

The club statement says that they will be restructuring the Commercial and administration side of the business to ensure they can provide additional funds to support SC and improve the communications with the fans both existing and potential by improving existing contacts in the community. 

Another sign of the club ensuring they can build on the SC effect.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/kilmarnock-directors-outline-vision-club-13312845

great news indeed :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Killie87 said:

Where is wee mini messi these Days ?

1 hour ago, Richie95 said:

I'm sure he's at Annan now. 

Aye that's right he's at Annan, doing well from what I've seen, a definite threat at that level. I'm surprised but selfishly pleased to have him at Galabank

On 9/24/2018 at 08:34, Estragon said:

Well I just think you need to employ a bit of perspective before you demand that he's reprimanded, particularly when he ended up with a goal and an assist yesterday.

He's a trolling Hibs (#W38) fan so I doubt that Burke's performance or form for Kilmarnock (#TB4) would really bother him.

4 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Anyone ever tried getting into the Moffat Stand with an East Stand season ticket without any problems? Taking my GF and her wee boy to the game today and want to sit in with them. I don't have an issue paying for myself but would be more convenient 

I'm sure if you just explain the situation it'll be fine.

Mate of mine ended up with a West Stand ticket for a game last season when we were all sitting in the East Stand, but we just explained the situation to a steward and the person on the gate and it was fine.

Anyone ever tried getting into the Moffat Stand with an East Stand season ticket without any problems? Taking my GF and her wee boy to the game today and want to sit in with them. I don't have an issue paying for myself but would be more convenient 
I've done it a couple of times with no problems.

I've done it once and there was no problem.

Does anyone have stastistics of what the league table would look like under SC? I see he’s been in charge for 45 games with only 9 defeats and that includes cup games I think? can’t be far off the top over a full season worth of fixtures. 

That consistancy begs the question usually laughed off...are Killie genuine title contenders?

14 minutes ago, BTID said:

Does anyone have stastistics of what the league table would look like under SC? I see he’s been in charge for 45 games with only 9 defeats and that includes cup games I think? can’t be far off the top over a full season worth of fixtures. 

That consistancy begs the question usually laughed off...are Killie genuine title contenders?

11 quid of my money said as much before a ball was kicked at 500/1