The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

36 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Killie could use the money we offered for Jordan Jones to pay for Greg Stewart..... oh wait :lol:

I see they have started a go fund me page for the fans to raise the money. The guy who set up the page didn’t even contribute and it is sitting at £0-00 :thumsup2

It's not like you've ever had a reason to raise money for something important to do with a club you support.

At least its not all bad news today....

Account for year ending May 2018

Turnover at £5.1m was 12,000 down on last year. Virtually unchanged.

Loss of £181k as opposed to a profit of £968k in 2017. 

ST sales up 14%.

Commercial income up 21%.

Feasibility study underway to look at laying a new pitch at the end of THIS season.

Wage costs at £2.87m are up over £800k.

Edited by C4mmy31

ST sales up 14%.
Feasibility study underway to look at laying a new pitch at the end of THIS season.

Haven’t seen the accounts but struggling to see the positives of what you’ve posted there.

18 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

ST sales up 14%.

Thats one hoor of a jump in wages.

Up something like 40%.

Is that sustainable in your opinion ?

Whats the liely cost of new pitch ? I assume you are talking about another artifical one rather than reverting back to grass ?

43 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Thats one hoor of a jump in wages.

Up something like 40%.

Is that sustainable in your opinion ?

Whats the liely cost of new pitch ? I assume you are talking about another artifical one rather than reverting back to grass ?

You'd need someone more qualified than me to go over them in detail before giving their opinion on sustainability. It's worth noting, those figures include Zero transfer fees compared to the whopping  Coulibaly fee from the previous year.

On a plus, there is the further increase in attendances & ST sales & commercial income from advertising & sponsorship which has risen significantly again this season to look forward to on the next set of accounts, so IMO, I dont think its beyond the realms of possibility to sustain.

As for the pitch, we will find out more detail come the AGM on the 29th January.

Edited by C4mmy31

You'd need someone more qualified than me to go over them in detail before giving their opinion on sustainability. It's worth noting, those figures include Zero transfer fees compared to the whopping  Coulibaly fee from the previous year.
On a plus, there is the further increase in attendances & ST sales & commercial income from advertising & sponsorship which has risen significantly again this season to look forward to on the next set of accounts, so IMO, I dont think its beyond the realms of possibility to sustain.
As for the pitch, we will find out more detail come the AGM on the 29th January.

Your season ticket sales won’t continue to rise at 14% though.

Apparently the word coming out of Rugby Park is Greg Stewart has no desire to leave us, it appears The Sun has picked up on this.....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3734084/greg-stewart-kilmarnock-birmingham-rugby-park-hope-recall/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

PS.... again from within RP..... The Brophy chat is just this, there have been no bids or enquiries about Brophy.

Edited by C4mmy31

From one Tap 4 team to another, I feel for you guys potentially losing Stewart (regardless if it helps us).

I wish we’d taken him back as it was obvious, at least to me, that he’s an absolute baller but suffered from being played out of position.

Ive taken a great deal of satisfaction at him proving me correct in my opinion of him this season.

31 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Yeh but you’ll have the whopping Jordan Jones transfer money... oh wait :lol:

No transfer fee but you’ll have another wage to pay that you can’t afford, what is it you had to borrow in January to see you through till the mugs renew their season tickets?

Tick tock, tick tock..........

44 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Yeh but you’ll have the whopping Jordan Jones transfer money... oh wait :lol:

will the clone rangers make it to the end of the season and if you come back will you be called the cloned again rangers ??