The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Really happy with this news.  Millar is a part of a "golden generation" of Canadian strikers and wingers coming through so glad to see he will be back playing senior football next year.  The SPFL is a tough learning ground so he will continue to learn and develop playing in Scotland.  

I've got big expectations for Millar this season. Remains to be seen if Alessio puts him up top with Brophy or wide left. I'd imagine he'll start in the left until we sign someone else that can play there and then he'll be moved up top. The difference in outlook between now and this time last week is astounding.

24 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

I've got big expectations for Millar this season. Remains to be seen if Alessio puts him up top with Brophy or wide left. I'd imagine he'll start in the left until we sign someone else that can play there and then he'll be moved up top. The difference in outlook between now and this time last week is astounding.

Selfishly I hope he plays on the left to improve in that position.  Canada doesn't need more strikers, need more players that can play other positions lol

4 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Paving the way for big Innes to be the saviour of Dumbarton FC 2019/20.

He starts tonight for our U21s away to Kelty Hearts in the chocolate biscuit cup........

7 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Noticed the chadwick stand looked over filled on Sunday

It was all Killies fault for producing too many tickets /QR codes in an attempt to defraud the HMRC , EAC operating and safety licence , SFA licence and endanger visiting fans .......  says a statement about to be issued by Jabba , the blue nun order , 1690 club et al 

Guest Moomintroll
It was all Killies fault for producing too many tickets /QR codes in an attempt to defraud the HMRC , EAC operating and safety licence , SFA licence and endanger visiting fans .......  says a statement about to be issued by Jabba , the blue nun order , 1690 club et al 
About to be issued?

I think Sunday’s game should be replayed due to the behaviour of the away fans. The pitch invasion definitely influenced the outcome of the match. The ref blew for full time earlier than he should have done. In the interests of sporting integrity the match should be replayed.

Guest Moomintroll
I think Sunday’s game should be replayed due to the behaviour of the away fans. The pitch invasion definitely influenced the outcome of the match. The ref blew for full time earlier than he should have done. In the interests of sporting integrity the match should be replayed.
Here is a better idea, take the points away from the bigoted scum. I don't want us to be awarded them, just deduct those points & make it clear that normal people will no longer put up with their 17th Century unacceptable ways. But to do so would take away the SPFL's USP so that will not happen.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Yip, mostly our youth players 16 to18 year olds......

4-0 looks like an easy win but the youngsters worked hard and looked sharp in spells and Kelty had to be on their toes for the full 90 minutes. It was an enjoyable game as both teams played a lot of good football at a good pace making it easy to forget the non-stop rain!