The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

The new manager is getting a bit of a hammering in the press after only two games played!
It makes me suspect some scottish journalists have an agenda against foreign coaches and would much rather see their pals in the scottish game get these jobs.

Or he actually is a diddy?

4 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

This a request? I think Wilson will go back on loan or get released. I wanted him to get a chance this season though. Thomas will get kept unless we sign 3 better attackers pronto.

I've heard AA doesn't rate Wilson & he's been told he's free to find a new club, thou nothing throu official channels as of yet........

Wilson's one of the finest prospects to come through the youth set up in a while. I would like him to have been in the first team this season but if the rumours are true then he's being released. Somebody's going to get a very fine young footballer. I wish him all the best.

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I've heard AA doesn't rate Wilson & he's been told he's free to find a new club, thou nothing throu official channels as of yet........

I heard last week it is the same scenario with Kiltie, but again nothing official yet has been mentioned.   Hope it is just rumours, especially regarding Wilson.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Are one of you cuntos going to start a match thread?

I'd do it myself but an away team starting a thread is the etiquette equivalent of licking your knife during dinner.

Our club don’t appear to be too fussed with the match (or the season) at the moment Kinc so it’s no surprise we aren’t bothered.

I can’t believe how much of a f**k-up this summer appears to have been from the club although I will be reasonably fair to the club and say that one game has totally changed everyone’s perspective. If we had got through (any way at all) against the Welsh mob we’d probably be quite happy to be sitting with few signings/plans for the season at this stage. There was a bit of an outcry when we didn’t sign anyone early last year too although of course SSC had built enough goodwill by that the vast majority were able to be patient.

Good news of course if that the club still exists unlike a few others who have came and gone in Scottish football.

Guest Moomintroll
I'd do it myself but an away team starting a thread is the etiquette equivalent of licking your knife during dinner.
We are following the Clubs lead with regards to communication.

Think they’re hiding behind the curtains hoping we’ll just get bored and leave them alone.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And here was me thinking you only licked windows........

Is there no end to your talents Kinky? 

I see there's been another half arsed communique from Cathy Jamieson telling us that some things are being worked on.  The club have been an absolute farce of late.  The level of communication has been a joke.