The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

49 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Oh well back to struggling in the league .

Cant argue with any of the above comments as we got what we deserved , if the comment about the players and AA are true then Billy Bowie may well have a decision to make .AA is perhaps trying to make us a more “expansive footballing team”  with players that can’t quite adapt to this style , time will tell .

Im off to punish myself by looking in on Killiekickback 

FFS could only read so many of the posts before I started to feel billious , the heads gone thread on P&B would be a good destination for a fair few of them tbf 

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Normally I support all Scottish teams in Europe but I still can’t stop laughing over the sheer and utter f**k up that Ki**ie made of that last night.emoji23.png

It's a win-win. Happy if they go through; hilarity if they don't.

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

The ultimate European humiliation for Scottish football was all ours since that Hammarby embarrassment but you just had to go one stage further to claim our title !!!!

I was at the Hammarby game and you can be assured our embarrassment is far worse.   I am absolutely mortified this morning after that 'performance'. 

We deserve all the slagging we are getting and I hope the players are utterly ashamed of themselves.   Quite worrying some the comments on Kickback from a well known poster regarding issues behind the scenes and I have absolutely no reason to not believe they are 100% true. 

I also attach a lot of blame on the board and the manager too - BB took far too long getting a manager in as it was well known SC was leaving before the end of the season.   We didn't give ourselves sufficient time to get our match fitness back and the lack of signings, especially up front and knowing we had European ties coming up is just negligent imo.    

I know Alex Dyer doesn't know what his role is at present and appears worried about his future. 

Maybe we're pressing the panic button too soon but it could be a long season. 

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

😂

Wow. Well if last night's humiliation was the price for the last two years then I'd gladly pay it again. We've been fucking outstanding for ages, and if you love the OF boaby so much as to feel this level of animosity towards any outfit who dare upset your beloved hierarchy, much less actually enjoy it - well, that's your humiliation. 

By finishing 3rd?

Worth mentioning that Broadfoot left the ground last night a long time before the rest of the team, he was out the car park about 10pm.

Even if that was just due to him being in a rush or have something personal going on it means he’s had the managers teamtalk, got dressed and left within half an hour which would tell you the manager didn’t say much.

[emoji23]
Wow. Well if last night's humiliation was the price for the last two years then I'd gladly pay it again. We've been fucking outstanding for ages, and if you love the OF boaby so much as to feel this level of animosity towards any outfit who dare upset your beloved hierarchy, much less actually enjoy it - well, that's your humiliation. 
Kickbacks still full of rockets steadfastly maintaining we've made the wrong choice. It's reactionary, revisionist bullshit - and it'll help nobody. 

You’ve been good for 18 months and in that period your support went all ‘old firmy’. That’s why the rest of us diddies are going to revel in your rapid return to complete and utter shite. It’s delicious.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Worth mentioning that Broadfoot left the ground last night a long time before the rest of the team, he was out the car park about 10pm.

Even if that was just due to him being in a rush or have something personal going on it means he’s had the managers teamtalk, got dressed and left within half an hour which would tell you the manager didn’t say much.

This is backed up by the pre game interview on KillieTV , it looked as if they couldn’t stand each other. 

25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You’ve been good for 18 months and in that period your support went all ‘old firmy’. That’s why the rest of us diddies are going to revel in your rapid return to complete and utter shite. It’s delicious.

Maybe we could all post our seasons tickets back to the club in protest.

43 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Examples please? 

Still sounding an awful lot like sheer envy. While you're at the above, give me a flavour of how the Dees would have reacted to such a period had it happened to you - you guys are famed for proportionate reaction after all...

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t think the term “ old firmy “ is apt tbf .

We just acted like any other set of fans would have done  when their team has a stellar period or run of form and had it happened to your team you’d have reacted in a similar vein, see Hearts for the 1st third of last season .

Keep the comments and jibes coming because as you know football fans have long long memories ;) 

Keep the comments and jibes coming because as you know football fans have long long memories [emoji6] 

Hmm - it’s a pity the Killie lads didn’t remember that before they started their ‘Old Firm’ type patter, with no class or humility. That’s exactly why you’re going to get in spades from the rest of us.

Wierdo foreign manager - check
Pumped by a bunch of joiners and posties - check
Star players leave club - check
Fall outs in the dressing room - check

It’s deelicious [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]