The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Outrageous rumour of Brophy to Rangers. Don't think it'll happen but wanted to let the one decent Killie fan know.

This was reported by HITC news a few weeks back. They are literally clueless. Linked us to a winger from the conference and on the same thread an hour later he had signed a deal down south, but thank you for the addressing me.

This was reported by HITC news a few weeks back. They are literally clueless. Linked us to a winger from the conference and on the same thread an hour later he had signed a deal down south.
Ah cheers, heard from a decent Accies source today but didn't think much of it. Thought I'd report it anyway.

Guest Moomintroll

Why are we signing even more bloody defenders?!? Hopefully we will get an attacking option in at the last minute but getting the fear somewhat at the moment. Assuming we are going to move to 3 in Central Defence with wing backs after the International break.

40 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Why are we signing even more bloody defenders?!? Hopefully we will get an attacking option in at the last minute but getting the fear somewhat at the moment. Assuming we are going to move to 3 in Central Defence with wing backs after the International break.

Yeah everything seems to point to 3 at the back. Tbf a back 3 of Findlay Del Fabro and Hendry would be pretty decent I think. 

Looks like it's all coming together nicely. After the summer we've had, things are starting to look up again. Yes, these words may come back to bite me, but for now it's looking a wee bit better. Besides, with our next game being against Hibs, there might not be a better time to get them twice in quick succession...