The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Just now, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Supposedly going to Dundee United. Confirmation from the club that his contract's been terminated came out a couple of minutes ago on twitter. 

There are stories doing the rounds he is retiring due to health issues surrounding his spate of concussions over the last year or so.....

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Away? To where? 

According to the Record (I know, I know), Broadfoot doesn't rate the new Kilmarnock management team.  Seems amusing that a man of Broadfoot's intellect is questioning the intellect/talent of anyone.  Also hearing rumours that Jack Hendry has rejected Kilmarnock which is also a pretty sad indightment of the Killie management team

Re: Calvin Miller.  He looked good in one game, against Lee McCulloch's awful Kilmarnock so Rodgers gave him a couple of other outings.  For some reason someone has decided that he should be a Left Back when he is never a left back.  A left mid or maybe a left wing back in a back 3 but the boy can't defend.  

Just now, senorsoupe said:

According to the Record (I know, I know), Broadfoot doesn't rate the new Kilmarnock management team.  Seems amusing that a man of Broadfoot's intellect is questioning the intellect/talent of anyone.  Also hearing rumours that Jack Hendry has rejected Kilmarnock which is also a pretty sad indightment of the Killie management team

Re: Calvin Miller.  He looked good in one game, against Lee McCulloch's awful Kilmarnock so Rodgers gave him a couple of other outings.  For some reason someone has decided that he should be a Left Back when he is never a left back.  A left mid or maybe a left wing back in a back 3 but the boy can't defend.  

Well I think a few players don’t rate the new manager. Still surprised he’s left

we had Miller on loan in Jan and he was used attackingly, I use that word lightly as his end product was woeful 9 time since out of 10

You DONT get that ? That's what Celtic do. Unsettle the player, mention a fee, let time tick away to deadline day then make a reduced offer for the now head turned player who wants to go.

I agree on getting the full cash. What I don't get is they've now just offered us a worse deal than the original agreement

8 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

You DONT get that ? That's what Celtic do. Unsettle the player, mention a fee, let time tick away to deadline day then make a reduced offer for the now head turned player who wants to go.

You forgot the bit where they get their pals in the media to attack the smaller team for being "difficult" and "unrealistic" and standing in the way of a young man's dream.

25 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

16 minutes ago, GAD said:

You forgot the bit where they get their pals in the media to attack the smaller team for being "difficult" and "unrealistic" and standing in the way of a young man's dream.

But Taylor has 2 years of his contract to run so Killie aren’t in a hurry to sell and he’s a level headed young guy and I’d imagine he’d knuckle down again and show his worth . He knows he’ll get his move sooner rather than later . The old scum love a player with a short contract.

But it's now or never for a big fee as far as Killie are concerned. Just over a year from now it will be PCA and off for her haw. You said it yourself they will be waiting for the contract to tick down.

But Taylor has 2 years of his contract to run so Killie aren’t in a hurry to sell and he’s a level headed young guy and I’d imagine he’d knuckle down again and show his worth . He knows he’ll get his move sooner rather than later . The old scum love a player with a short contract.

The BBC (the sinister Masonic organisation that hates Celtic so much it talks about them all the fucking time) is saying that a fee has been agreed for Greg Taylor. Personal terms have still to be agreed, allegedly. If true, this makes me very tetchy indeed, even if Celtic meet Killie's asking price, which of course they won't. c***s.