The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

If sources are correct then MacDonald is our highest paid player of which i wont even guess a figure but if we lost him i would not be too fussed to be honest.

Similar keepers in the league that wouldnt be as expensive ( i imagine )

Rugby park is in serious decline regarding numbers through the turnstyles plus the lack of maintenance over the last 10 years. The family sections should be in the front sections of the frank beattie not in amongst the f**k off ref brigade

Rugby park is in serious decline regarding numbers through the turnstyles plus the lack of maintenance over the last 10 years. The family sections should be in the front sections of the frank beattie not in amongst the f**k off ref brigade

The East Stand needs at least a bit of paint and way to stop the rain from coming down on you when watching the game (or maybe that's just area at my seat).

The actual steelwork of the East also needs painted as it's showing advanced corrosion now. I remember a few years back that the Moffat and chadwick was done.

And, from memory, the contractor never got paid, hence why the east was never done.

Has anyone heard rumours that the Glasgow warriors have discussed relocating and ground sharing at rugby park? Heard this a while ago but nothing since, if it were true it would provide a good source of revenue and probably bigger crowds at rugby than football!

I heftily dislike rugby, but would welcome that.

That rumour has been going around since the success of the Scotland rugby game. There is talk about Glasgow being moved out of Scotston anyway. Hopefully it's true and they move to RP.

Is our new PR manager, Sturgeon, not Warriors ex PR manager? That'd maybe explain the connection, no idea how "die-hard" the Warriors core support is, would they really be certain to follow the team if they moved to Ayrshire?

Does anyone know if Sandy Clark had a wee soft spot for Gary Fisher and Ross Davidson whilst at Kilmarnock? Both seem to be seen as key members of the Rovers midfield despite us having better midfielders on the bench (including our top scorer).

Probably the only two players who didn't hate him or argue with him.

Does anyone know if Sandy Clark had a wee soft spot for Gary Fisher and Ross Davidson whilst at Kilmarnock? Both seem to be seen as key members of the Rovers midfield despite us having better midfielders on the bench (including our top scorer).

There's no such thing as midfield in the Sandy Clark coaching manual. They are probably just smaller than the alternatives and therefore it's easier to lump the ball over their heads.