The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

what sort of player is he? which other player is he most like?

if he is likely to stay why no contract yet?

He's at his best when he's playing as a box-to-box midfielder, but he's been holding himself back a lot this season. For me, he could be a similar kind of player to Liam Kelly if he's given the chance.

We've not been able to sort out contracts until our safety is assured, basically.

It wouldn't be a great loss if he left, has been piss poor since his return.

I wouldn't shed a tear if he left.

If he hadn't played here before, then there's no way any fans could advocate keeping him here as one of the club's top earners. If he's agreed to stay on a heavily reduced wage then I'm happy to keep him. If he's still one of the top earners, then I'd rather (like Pascali) use his wages elsewhere.

Thought Eremenko was blaming the new pitch for his injury woes, does not sound like someone who plans on hanging around. Agree he has been under par this time round and has not put himself in the shop window for a bigger club as he planned! As someone else said maybe a good pre season and an seasoned striker to set up (Boyd) might just give him back his sparkle

I wouldn't be to distraught if he left or re-signed. Yes, he hasn't played that well this season but parts of that come down to AJ telling everyone to punt the ball over his head and the knee injuries he keeps on picking up. As QLP said, if he agrees to a pay cut, I would be happy to have him.

I can't see who would take him for anything other than a squad player. He's tremendously gifted but is also lazy and slow which makes him a liability, (particularly for a bottom 6 team). The only top 6 team I can think he'd fit in their current system is St Johnstone.

Edited by killienick

Know about Slater but who else is out of contract and - should they stay or should they go ?

Slater

Ohara

Clingan

Eremenko

Samson

Pasca

Chantler

Miller *hasn't played enough for second year to kick in)

Brennan

Syme (I think he only signed 2 year deal)

Kiltie (Jan)

Hodge (Jan)

Pooler (Jan)

Alexei Eremenko on Facebook:

attachicon.gifae.PNG

Lets hope he can get a full pre-season under his belt this time and start the season fit.

I really don't want Losa to stay to be honest. The amount of times he has given the ball away this season trying to play a "worldy" of a pass has frustrated me.

Appreciate that some might say he's the only guy with vision to create for us and I get that but it hasn't worked.

I'd be interested to see our win % with him in the team compared to without him this season. Might prove me wrong completely of course.

Got my season ticket renewal card/letter through the post today.

I know the answer to this is no but are the club posting these through every door in East Ayrshire or is it just season ticket holders I assume? They should be put through every door in Kilmarnock.

Slater

Ohara

Clingan

Eremenko

Samson

Pasca

Chantler

Miller *hasn't played enough for second year to kick in)

Brennan

Syme (I think he only signed 2 year deal)

Kiltie (Jan)

Hodge (Jan)

Pooler (Jan)

For me would let Samson go, Miller appears to go anyway , Pasca can stay for 1 more year for the passion he has shown previous, Eremenko and Clingan can stay for the creativity we would lack without them, keep the rest rather than let them go to bring in journeymen

Slater - Keep

Ohara - Keep

Clingan - Keep

Eremenko - Undecided

Samson - Rid

Pasca - Undecided

Chantler - Undecided

Miller- Rid

Brennan - Keep

Syme - Keep

Kiltie - Keep

Hodge - Keep

Pooler - Keep

Like many of the Kilmarnock fans on here, I felt that Harkins was a great player, although he was really inconsistent when playing for us and we found a perfect replacement for him in Borja. Eremenko has been cursed by AJs hoofball tactics and the pitch affecting and causing injuries his leg. Although both are unfit, and often lazy players for us, I would still rather have Eremenko as I keep on believing that the player that played under Mixu will return.

Slater - Keep

Ohara - Keep

Clingan - Keep (Priority)

Eremenko - Chuck

Samson - Chuck

Pasca - Keep

Chantler - Undecided

Miller - Chuck

Brennan - Keep

Syme - Keep (Priority)

Kiltie - Keep

Hodge - Keep