The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Anyone with half a brain could see this coming. If you appoint a dreadful manager then you'll get dreadful results. I still think we'll just do enough (or Motherwell won't do enough) to stay up, but we'll be down next year if Locke stays in charge.

I didn't expect this. Until I realised Josh Magennis was your first choice striker.

He has scored an impressive and world breaking 7 goals this season.........

He might have a relegation clause, I wouldn't go calling him fat. He's a bit porky, but Hartley will get him in shape, IMO.

Or you could take N'goo, Tope, Samson, Pasca, Miller and Cairney.

Please take them instead, there better players, honest.

Bring bavk Kenny Shiels! At least you always knew the players would give 100%. Gary Locke is a knob, the players know hes a knob and cant be fucked with him. There is no passsion for the club and he is there for a wage nothing more. I havent seen a player even hint at looking happy. You always get the best out of players when they are happy. The performance was embarrassing in the last 3 games. If the mood of the team lifts then the quality of play will

Here is the potential team that might give us a chance. BRENNAN CHANTLER CONNOLY O'HARA ASHCROFT WESTLAKE PASCALI (midfield) HAMMIL EREMENKO MAGENNES JOHNSTONE(free role) formation 5-3-1-1 hate going defensive but 10 goals in 3 games is a joke for a premier league team.

Locke is like Brown a decent number 2 never a manager. Good guy organising a lads night out but shit when the hard decisions need to be taken . Too close to the players IMO .

The Shiels supporters have a point though he could man manage the dressing room unlike any of his successors and get the best out of a similarly talented bunch of players to those that we have now..

Waddell I was told was an aloof character who let Walter take the training.