The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Hopefully the women behide me at the Partick game isn't involved in the hearing as she was shouting for the death penalty and a years wage docked from him.

I'm just curious. Did she mention if he had to work a year for nothing and then get executed or do we just hope he has enough in the bank before we tie the noose?

PrestersKTID, Hasselbaink was booked for it and Ashcroft was booked for his punch so they couldn't be brought for a case by the Compliance Officer as they had been dealt with by the referee on the field of play

If Magennis is to be banned for an internal beef then why are they not banning Hasselbaink for the headbutt against us a few weeks ago?

Because the referee saw it and gave a yellow. Can't do anything after it has been refereed.

Macdonald is supposed to be signing for you once the cup final is out the way, can't say i'm too bothered tbh he has had some good games, some average and some shite! That said if he performs heroics in the cup final and we win then he will be the best keeper bar none!

Kilmarnock will keep McAlistler than Kilmarnock target to McAllister,Robinson, Boyd, Hutten, Driver and MacDonalds to Summer shortlist transfer

Hutten? Who is that? Please don't tell me it's Alan Hutton.

Some gossip in the Sun today.

Kenny Shiels is away to Thailand to manage BEC Tero and Eremenko could be a player he targets.

Pascali could also be set to leave because he is unhappy with the new deal he has been offered.

Supposedly it has been "severely cut back".

It is the Sun though so it could be absolute shite.

Doubt it though.

I don't think many Kilmarnock fans will wish ill on Pascali, despite his recent bitterness. If, like Jim Jefferies, he left a few years beforehand then he'd have went down in almost all supporters minds as a club legend. Unfortunately, he outstayed his welcome, become irritable with supporters and soured things a bit.

There's no doubt that in his initial few seasons he had some outstanding performances, and his passion in a team that looked to lack that in spades was noticeable. The simple fact now is that we don't have the money to keep him on wages close to what he was on. He would probably go down with Monty as one of the club legends if he accepted the deal we offered and stayed as back-up, but you can't deny him the will to return to Italy now the money has gone.

In ten years will he be a club legend? Probably not. Still, I wish him all the best in the future.