John Guidetti going to jail

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that Tonev's problem too?

What's Tonev got to do with it? Is it just because I admitted Guidetti was wrong that you've got another stick to beat me with? Nice. For the record then... What Tonev did was also wrong. I'd have slung him back to Villa post haste.

In 2008, a Celtic fan was convicted of religiously aggravated Breach of the Peace for wearing a T-Shirt with the H word.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/celtic-fan-in-court-over-t-shirt-jibe-1.896182

We could play this game all day, especially if you won't understand context

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4219595/***-rap-Celts-pair-walk-free.html#ixzz1qCvlLdP7

CELTIC fans who unfurled a banner calling Rangers fans "****" walked free from court after a three-day trial.

Novo will get labeled as a you know what, not because of religion, because of who he played for.

Enrico etc, if you don't believe there is anything wrong with the word at all then why don't you post it without it being censored?

The forum has its own rules, if Div doesn't want that word being used, that is his decision, If I didn't like it I wouldn't be on here.

Well that's just nonsense, you posted this just a wee while earlier:

You must also think it's "ridiculous" that it's been banned here too then?

Not my forum. not my rules. Div can ban any word he wants.

Then again, what Div does with his forum isn't anything to do with what is being discussed. I suspect you're just trolling :wub:

We could play this game all day, especially if you won't understand context

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4219595/***-rap-Celts-pair-walk-free.html#ixzz1qCvlLdP7

Novo will get labeled as a you know what, not because of religion, because of who he played for.

I'm not subscribing to The Sun to find out the context. My own definition of the H word would be a bigoted Rangers supporter but the 2008 case is a sound reason to be cautious about the use of the term. I guess that's why it's censored on this Forum.

I have nothing against Raith Rovers or Dundee but Nacho Novo was the most despicable runt (that might be a typing error) who has ever played in Scottish Football. Any abuse of him is entirely fair comment.

Celtic made a statement about the use of the word over 15 years ago now...

CELTIC have banned a popular term for their Ibrox rivals Rangers, warning fans they can no longer call them '****'.

And while the move has been praised by many organisations, Celtic fans themselves say it is an example of political correctness gone too far.

The first fans knew of the ban was when some were thrown off the club's Internet site for using it.

The club has since revealed that any member of staff saying '***' can face disciplinary action or sacked and fans may be asked to leave the ground if they use the word.

'***' has been used for years as a general insult for Rangers fans, but some groups have voiced concerns that it could be taken the wrong way, leading to Celtic's actions.

Celtic administrator John Cole said: "It's a word that can cause offence and at Celtic we don't want to be offending anyone, so we are asking that people who have a problem with this look at our social charter and other movements we are involved with."

A spokesman for the Church of Scotland said: "Anything that helps to combat bigotry is more than welcome and Celtic should be praised for it."

And Catholic Church spokesman Peter Cairney commented: "Celtic should be applauded for this move as it helps to remove barriers which cause offence."

A Celtic spokeswoman said: "We support the rights of the individual but will not tolerate behaviour or motivation that alienates others.

"All we ask is that people observe certain rules and ways of behaviour when associating themselves with Celtic."

Bit in the bold is very interesting tbh

Ha ha ha. What a clown you are.

Winners at a game with around 100x the budget of your nearest challengers.

Losers at failing to report a child molester youth coach, failing to control a racist and sectarian support and employing racists, bigots and terrorist sympathisers.

Archived