Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

Sevco should have had about eight players left on the park in the game at Tynecastle and that's being generous. :lol:

"Being the better team" yet still losing means absolutely nothing I'm afraid. A very Hibs statement. :lol:

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This far the better team myth from Tynecastle is growing fucking arms, legs, toes and verucas. For one thing he was sent off, rightly, after about 20 minutes, so even if being 'far the better team' hadn't only extended to a couple of half chances, it still doesn't alter the fact we won the game at a canter.

This is fairly amusing. You can't be very good if you have to kick everything in sight to look good. Which is precisely what happened. Rangers actually have played MUCH better than that this season in cup games. In that game, for all of the energy and tackles they were throwing in, it didn't amount to much.

And what the f**k is Doink yammering on about?

:lol: brilliant.

We were the far better team until we got a player sent off, i can't even believe you wont admit that. Then the fact we had the clueless one in charge just made things a lot worse.

The first game of the season, that's what you call kicking us off the park, The ref was shocking in that game and gave Hearts basically everything, obviously thanks to Neilson talking about how refs don't give you anything at Ibrox certainly helped your cause.

Hearts are basically turning into celtic, the amount of revisionism from the arts fans is astounding.

Hearts are basically turning into celtic, the amount of revisionism from the arts fans is astounding.

The Rangers were pretty disgraceful that day,Miller and Boyd should also have been sent off for horrendous over the ball challenges.Nicky Law played well but that was about it,at no point did I think we'd lose a goal and in the end we won it at a canter.Them's the facts but don't let the truth get in the way of your wee melt down.

The Rangers were pretty disgraceful that day,Miller and Boyd should also have been sent off for horrendous over the ball challenges.Nicky Law played well but that was about it,at no point did I think we'd lose a goal and in the end we won it at a canter.Them's the facts but don't let the truth get in the way of your wee melt down.

Black should've went as well.

For Rangers being the better team, what did it equate to? One pish free kick from Law? After the rightful red card we completely controlled the game.

Black should've went as well.

For Rangers being the better team, what did it equate to? One pish free kick from Law? After the rightful red card we completely controlled the game.

The truth is seen as revisionism by some.Decades of entitlement won't go away without some kicking and screaming.

Rangers started at a high tempo at Tynecastle that they could never maintain. It kind of reminded me of plenty of performances against the OF when the smaller team tires and the quality makes the difference in the end. Rangers should've had a few sent off that day and law and McCulloch had two terrible dives. Then came the Hertz are divers stuff from Daly about Mchattie who ended up out for months.

It's a well established fact that O-Bizzle is Uganda's most famous living person after the Notorious Bum Driller of Lugazi.

Yes, on a par with Joseph Kony. Although, everyone over here seems to think he played for Celtic...

Don't forget the cheating, a couple of disgraceful dives.

Let's not get wrapped up in the word 'better'. It's a frequent word used in football. Very very rarely will a team be the 'better' for the full 90 mins. The other team will be 'better' for some part of the match no matter how small. As said at Tynecastle Rangers took the game to Hearts and were the 'better' for that opening period even for a short time after the sending off without creating clear chances. After that Hearts were the ' better' team and totally controlled the game in particular through Gomis. Yes Rangers discipline was disgraceful to the point of embarrassing after the sending off and more so when the game was out of their reach. They were lucky to end the game with 10 men. Rangers will not beat Hearts by trying to kick them off the park. Only by closing them down quickly, matching their runs, matching the good football they play and replicate their finishing ability. Imo Rangers will have to match their performance v Hibs plus create more and finish ' better'

Let's not get wrapped up in the word 'better'. It's a frequent word used in football. Very very rarely will a team be the 'better' for the full 90 mins. The other team will be 'better' for some part of the match no matter how small. As said at Tynecastle Rangers took the game to Hearts and were the 'better' for that opening period even for a short time after the sending off without creating clear chances. After that Hearts were the ' better' team and totally controlled the game in particular through Gomis. Yes Rangers discipline was disgraceful to the point of embarrassing after the sending off and more so when the game was out of their reach. They were lucky to end the game with 10 men. Rangers will not beat Hearts by trying to kick them off the park. Only by closing them down quickly, matching their runs, matching the good football they play and replicate their finishing ability. Imo Rangers will have to match their performance v Hibs plus create more and finish ' better'

you seem pretty reasonable. Are you really a Rangers fan?

you seem pretty reasonable. Are you really a Rangers fan?

I just think what's the point of not giving an honest view. What's funny is I told my friends prior to the start of the season to back Hearts at 7/2 to win the league due to how they finished the prev season (18 from24 pts? )

Plus the quality additions to their squad. I was also aware of their triple training/ coaching sessions. Something fans have been demanding for years. I never fancied the Rangers squad. Very little to no pace all over the park. Too many players who have had their day therefore no hunger to achieve success. Quote of Sir Alex 'I always sign players who are hungry for success.' Plus from good information the coaching at Rangers unfortunately was not near the professional level that was being done at Hearts. Btw I never backed Hearts. If that answers yor question.

Archived