Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

Enjoy it , it's likely to be one of the few titles you will experience hearts winning in your lifetime

Just because you have won two in your history, there is no need to get carried away. It was the bottom two leagues.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kiddy-on triumphalism. :lol:

That's just one of the reasons why we're pishing ourselves laughing at your utterly mammoth failure this season. :D

Are we forgetting both Rangers and Hearts went into administrAtion. The £6/7m annual budget Rangers spent on players over the last 3 years was ridiculous and embarrassing when competing in the lower leagues. Hearts annual wage bill and the high number of full time players on their staff prior to administration under Romanov was also ridiculous. I think other Scottish teams have learned from these mistakes.

Are we forgetting both Rangers and Hearts went into administrAtion. The £6/7m annual budget Rangers spent on players over the last 3 years was ridiculous and embarrassing when competing in the lower leagues. Hearts annual wage bill and the high number of full time players on their staff prior to administration under Romanov was also ridiculous. I think other Scottish teams have learned from these mistakes.

Yeah. 2 administrations. 1 liquidation :D

54 of those top flight titles ;) how many have Hearts got? I must say we've been spoiled by success, know what i mean? Of course ye dont :lol:

You have been in existence for less than 5 years. Do you not see this is not possible? I'm guessing counting isn't your strong point.

Although I knew someone would come back and mention liquidation. Remember others Scottish teams have had severe financial problems including administration and still have financial problems. And I'm sure Celtic fans clearly remember being one hour away from liquidation. Anyway many clubs have been guilty from over spending. So let's move on and talk football!

Hearts fans trying to take the moral high ground when it comes to finances? Jeez.

We're a model club. emot-smug.gif

Although I knew someone would come back and mention liquidation. Remember others Scottish teams have had severe financial problems including administration and still have financial problems. And I'm sure Celtic fans clearly remember being one hour away from liquidation. Anyway many clubs have been guilty from over spending. So let's move on and talk football!

Erm, except Sevco still haven't learned.

Rangers with an expected 30000+ home crowd with a £6/7m annual budget for players etc was absolutely acceptable. I think it has been well publicised why Rangers are still in financial difficulties. This is the last I'm posting about administration etc. Don't take offence but I'd rather talk about teams players and formations etc.

So you view it as our failure rather than your own teams success? Says it all really

Poor Paulo just can't himself, he's so insecure.

Rangers with an expected 30000+ home crowd with a £6/7m annual budget for players etc was absolutely acceptable. I think it has been well publicised why Rangers are still in financial difficulties. This is the last I'm posting about administration etc. Don't take offence but I'd rather talk about teams players and formations etc.

^^^ Idiots galore.

This thread should be deleted and started again. There are plenty of threads in the sub forum where you can post about Deadco/Bidco.

Absolutely spot on No8.. Let's talk about the Rangers v Hearts game.

McCall will now have made his mind up about the players having been working with them for 3 weeks now and what the formation best suits them taking into account the opposition of course. Hearts have shown very little weaknesses as their results have proved and Rangers best performance this season was against Hibs playing a 3-5-2. If all the same players are available will he go with the same?

Archived