Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

I totally agree Mohsni makes mistakes that are unacceptable some leading to goals. I cannot see him in the Rangers team next season whichever league they are in. It's how much do you want to change without disturbing this winning team and run? McCall will know his weaknesses however he brought him into the team v Hibs. A game Rangers had to win. Weaknesses oh gawd yes .... but strengths he has a presence, height in both boxes and he is fairly quick to cover for McCulloch. Also he is part of this improved team performance. ( We still don't know who may be fit again which could obviously change the team selection. )

Bring in Zal as a straight replacement.

Play Mbabu at right back and move McGregor into the middle.

Play 3 5 2 and have attack minded Sinammon at right wing back and McGregor...Zal and McCulloch in the centre.

Play HAlkett as a straight replacement for Mohsni. He certainly has. Presence.

Anything...literally anything but Mohsni.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mighty Hertz 4 ( yes four) time champipns of Scotland :lol:

Just let that sink in. Tin pot club :lol:

One of the greatest Hearts sides in history went to war rather than win titles, while Rangers sat back and done nothing. A bit like how our fans saved our club, while your fans again sat back and done nothing, instead letting it die. :(

Hearts are currently a far superior side than Sevco - 26 points ffs. Gutted for you. :(

The mighty Hertz 4 ( yes four) time champipns of Scotland :lol: Just let that sink in. Tin pot club :lol:

That's nothing when you compare it to your two seaside leagues triumphs I suppose. Not too bad for a 3 year-old club who have spent £100million to do so :lol

Basket case of a club lol

That's nothing when you compare it to your two seaside leagues triumphs I suppose. Not too bad for a 3 year-old club who have spent £100million to do so :lol

Basket case of a club lol

54 of them mate, a big 50 more than what your diddy mob have won :lol:

It must be dire never seeing your club win a top flight title, no? I can share my experiences of wintnessing league title wins if you want to know how it feels?

54 of them mate, a big 50 more than what your diddy mob have won :lol: It must be dire never seeing your club win a top flight title, no? I can share my experiences of wintnessing league title wins if you want to know how it feels?

Trying to deflect attention from the fact none of your team would get in our first XI.

Trying to deflect attention from the fact none of your team would get in our first XI.

I actually think you believe that despite the fact we have 4 (four) of your best players from the last time HEarts had a decent starting XI.

Amazing how uppity JAmbos are getting after winning a lower league championship. It is the second tier we re playing in. Next season when we are both back on the top flight we will see how our respective clubs do. That is when it will really matter.

I actually think you believe that despite the fact we have 4 (four) of your best players from the last time HEarts had a decent starting XI.

Amazing how uppity JAmbos are getting after winning a lower league championship. It is the second tier we re playing in. Next season when we are both back on the top flight we will see how our respective clubs do. That is when it will really matter.

Wallace and Zal from 2012 would probably get a game for us. Black no. Templeton, bench.

bearing in mind they're now all 3 years unfitter, not a snowballs chance any of them would get a game.

The current Hearts team is miles better than the current Rangers team. Give me a laugh and tell me who from your team would get in ours.

Wallace and Zal from 2012 would probably get a game for us. Black no. Templeton, bench.

bearing in mind they're now all 3 years unfitter, not a snowballs chance any of them would get a game.

The current Hearts team is miles better than the current Rangers team. Give me a laugh and tell me who from your team would get in ours.

Cam my Bell....

Do you know how many a couple is?

Rangers scored double that on Saturday in a single game.

I think in your last ten games you've managed two or more goals three times. Against teams all poorer than Hearts. You've won by a couple twice, Putting four past cowdenbeath isn't a terrifying achievement. The game will be tight with a draw or odd goal victory for someone.

Archived