Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

This thread should be deleted and started again. There are plenty of threads in the sub forum where you can post about Deadco/Bidco.

Bidco is only used by you and about 2 other folk and remains tragic beyond belief. It's a feeble attempt at an equivalence which simply doesn't exist in how our clubs exited administration.

Perfectly happy to talk about the game. We'll win.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely spot on No8.. Let's talk about the Rangers v Hearts game.

McCall will now have made his mind up about the players having been working with them for 3 weeks now and what the formation best suits them taking into account the opposition of course. Hearts have shown very little weaknesses as their results have proved and Rangers best performance this season was against Hibs playing a 3-5-2. If all the same players are available will he go with the same?

it would be a mistake to go 3-5-2. It worked against Hibs who play a different way to Hearts. All their width is from their full backs, so pushing them back and flooding the midfield to stifle their creative players makes sense. Do it against us and our wingers and full backs will have loads of space in the channels which their pace will exploit.

Your best bet is a 4-5--1 with a strong midfield 3. If you don't combat Pallardo and Gomis we'll dictate the game. The way you played at Tynecastle, pressing high up, is the only style we've found difficult this season. However since Falkirk beat us we've adapted to that by not taking the ball as short from the keeper as often.

Basically, if we turn up mentally right we'll have too much for you. If we're on our holidays, you've got a chance.

Absolutely spot on No8.. Let's talk about the Rangers v Hearts game.

McCall will now have made his mind up about the players having been working with them for 3 weeks now and what the formation best suits them taking into account the opposition of course. Hearts have shown very little weaknesses as their results have proved and Rangers best performance this season was against Hibs playing a 3-5-2. If all the same players are available will he go with the same?

I hope they do go 3-5-2. Our wide men have been fantastic exploiting holes in defence all year, and if you leave big gaps in behind the full backs it could be a rout!

Mcculloch and mcgregor will struggle to deal with sow and zeefuik especially if they are being pulled wide by walker, king ( billy), etc.

With the pressure off now we gave secured promotion, the boys can go out and enjoy it. We should be able to go to ibrox and use the fact the rangers are desperate for points to our advantage. We have proved we can stand the heat and have earned the right to take it easy, but I don't think this team are thinking like that. They want to win every game regardless who the opposition are. I think 1-4 is probable score, with king (billy) hat trick

Interesting view from the Hearts fans. I think whatever formation Rangers play it has to be to try and nullify Hearts pace which they have an abundance of. I do think they will play at a high tempo high up the park to try and stop Hearts getting into their rythym. One of Rangers main objectives is to stop Hearts players running at their central defence due their lack of pace.

Stuart will have to make sure that the players are able to cope with hearts win at all costs mentality, in the last few games they've got under our players skin fairly easily.

Don't react when they dive or come in hard, put pressure on refs to book\send our players off. Play hearts at their own game.

Stuart will have to make sure that the players are able to cope with hearts win at all costs mentality, in the last few games they've got under our players skin fairly easily.

Don't react when they dive or come in hard, put pressure on refs to book\send our players off. Play hearts at their own game.

3/10.

Puts bait on hook casts rod and waits type post.

Don't worry about it mate. It always happens when a diddy club play the champions; the diddy men always get a raw deal. It's the way it works in Scottish football and you will work it out for yourself, once your three-year-old club get a bit more experience.

Bidco is only used by you and about 2 other folk and remains tragic beyond belief. It's a feeble attempt at an equivalence which simply doesn't exist in how our clubs exited administration.

Perfectly happy to talk about the game. We'll win.

Wrong. I don't think I have ever used it before and have no idea what it even refers to and I don't want to know. Nothing even comes close to the constant Sevco,your club died etc.

You won't win.

I can feel a Vuckic Hattrick coming in this game, or at least a double.

I have to hand it to you. I rarely agree with you but you do add something and I do have a wee chuckle at some of the things you post.

Bennett is the only one who uses it, and there's even a couple of Rangers supporters who have rightly pointed out that it's fucking shite patter.

But that's all bennett is for the most part. Shite one liners, sarcasm and rotten patter.

In English please?

You've came to the wrong part of the forum mate, the one you're looking for is down the way, hth.

He's a Fifer, they have their own language.....

Archived