Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hearts loose against the Ranjurs , ? Do they loose the title ? NAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . a game o, coodnae gie a f**k LOL .

Yas Taz get them telt saan lolol

In English please? You've came to the wrong part of the forum mate, the one you're looking for is down the way, hth.

If you're going to criticise someone on their English I'd suggest not making a grammatical error in your post. Makes you look like a bellend.

Hearts 5-0

Absolutely serious. Its astounding that The Rangers are as high as they are. They are a fuckin joke of a club with shit players.

As I said earlier:

The few Hertz fans who post on here have always been knobs.

They have turned in to self-aggrandising, ignorant knobs. I'm guessing it's the same as Sellick: Utterly desperate to throw off the 'second team in the city' tag.

Youre even a West-Coast Hertz fan. How tragic.

Hearts 5-0

Absolutely serious. Its astounding that The Rangers are as high as they are. They are a fuckin joke of a club with shit players.

Their club may be dead but their arrogance lives on through Sevco. :lol:

The last few weeks have been a hoot,especially since the diddies came out from behind their curtains.Going to be even funnier watching them fail miserably in their quest for promotion.

Of course whatever the result is on Sunday will not take the league championship away from Hearts that they absolutely deserved to win. However Neilson will be very interested to see how some of his players perform against an improved Rangers team at Ibrox who will be very determined to win a very important game to them. There will be some players who have done very well in the championship but Neilson may still have reservations as to whether they can perform week in and week out in the Premier. Depending on a players performance on Sunday may well go a long way in deciding where he plays next season. Some Hearts fans maybe laid back on Sunday I guarantee Neilson and the Hearts players will not be.

I totally agree Mohsni makes mistakes that are unacceptable some leading to goals. I cannot see him in the Rangers team next season whichever league they are in. It's how much do you want to change without disturbing this winning team and run? McCall will know his weaknesses however he brought him into the team v Hibs. A game Rangers had to win. Weaknesses oh gawd yes .... but strengths he has a presence, height in both boxes and he is fairly quick to cover for McCulloch. Also he is part of this improved team performance. ( We still don't know who may be fit again which could obviously change the team selection. )

:lol:

You've barely scored a couple in a single game all season, never mind beating Hearts by a couple.

Do you know how many a couple is?

Rangers scored double that on Saturday in a single game.

Archived