Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had the better squad of players, we just didnt have a proper manager like wee slider.

Shows the difference a proper manager can make with decent training, fitness and a better attitude.

There is little doubt Hearts have have been the better team however Hearts probably didn't deserve to come away from Ibrox on the first game in the season with 3 points and Rangers were the better team at Tynecastle before going down to 10 men. Again I say it 11 v 11 will be interesting viewing. My mortgage certainly will not be going to Willam Hills!

We had the better squad of players, we just didnt have a proper manager like wee slider.

Erm, no. Like I was saying before the season even started, your squad is made up of unfit, past their best mercenaries with the odd donkey thrown in.

There is precisely nothing Sevco could have done to win the league this year. Nothing

We are setting records and have won 26 games out of 30. I suggest you let that sink in. 8)

Daily Record headlines this week.

Neilson to Rangers - unnamed source claiming rangers are targeting Neilson and it's his dream job

Rangers Spectacular Summer Transfer Coup - an unnamed source claiming hearts have accepted a £200k bid for Walker, Wilson and Sow

Hearts to be docked points - hearts being investigated and in line for a 20 point deduction for CHEETING

Got to agree. Hearts have the best squad in the Championship. McCoist will be embarrassed now with the squad he put together to win the Championship. It was so far off the mark in fact 26pts of the mark. This is only one of his failed objectives. Please don't get me started about McCoist!

Archived