Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should give Sevco the same allocation that Queens had yesterday on the final day of the season.

The more of us the better to see the trophy presented and the less of them with their vile songs.

Anyway, Sevconians over the moon and on the forums again after a 4-1 win at home against Cowden. That's a big, big win. I'm sure we couldnae come close.

Sunday will be different and I reckon the Orcs will be turning their bile at their own players again.

Rangers fans giving it the Billy big Baws attitude after 2 wins on the trot. Cute.

Cold hard fact is if we turn up for the game we'll win. It's really that simple.

Yup. They just desperately don't want to accept this.

Rangers have one game in hand over Hib, but that game is effectively against Hearts. So if both team lose all their games against Hearts, they will still be equal on points. So while it looks tight and that Hearts will be crucial, in effect unless someone gets a result they are actually not that important.

Yesterdays game was not about the size of the win, but the way the team played. They could have finished 1-1 and I would have been far far happier than I had been after any league game this year (we did have a couple of good games against SPL teams in the cups). Football is full of false dawns so perhaps this is another but the movement, passing and desire to get into space in attacking areas of the field was a breath of fresh air. I see no reason we cannot be competitive against Hearts if we keep that up. How competitive remains to be seen.

Given we've tucked Rangers away twice with severely weakened teams, it'll be good to see us at full strength for a change.

I'm expecting Robbie to have us well fired up. We're unbeaten away for over a year, he'll want the records we can go after and he's professional enough to get us motivated.

A comfy win for the champions is on the cards.

Rangers have one game in hand over Hib, but that game is effectively against Hearts. So if both team lose all their games against Hearts, they will still be equal on points. So while it looks tight and that Hearts will be crucial, in effect unless someone gets a result they are actually not that important.

Filling breeks at the thought of the Gorgie juggernaut

I have 3 concerns for the rest of this season. Finishing second, gaining promotion and the team showing continued improvement under the manager.

Given the state we have been in up till now I will write of the two Hearts games as losses and see those three things happen and feel happy. If I were betting Id bet on 2 draws though.

Don't get me wrong, a draw on Sunday would not surprise me at all, but we will probably pummel you in the final game at Tynecastle.

It's the day we get the trophy and you will be treated like an utter diddy side with one section in the away end.

I have 3 concerns for the rest of this season. Finishing second, gaining promotion and the team showing continued improvement under the manager.

Given the state we have been in up till now I will write of the two Hearts games as losses and see those three things happen and feel happy. If I were betting Id bet on 2 draws though.

I actually thought Rangers would have appointed McCall a lot earlier than they did. I guess the old board were beyond inept.

Rangers probably will inprove a lot under his management. The difficulty he has however mirrors Hibernian last season. He has a lot of players with their contracts expiring soon and they may be contemplating their careers elsewhere.

Whoever goes/stays up with Hearts will certainly have to earn it. It makes for an interesting few weeks ahead.

Hearts fans are so defensive these days, the whole winning a title has knocked them for six. Even funnier is Paulo running around demanding people praise hearts ......

They are so insecure.....

I am really looking forward to next Sunday's game and will be even more exciting if QOS take something from Hibs on the Saturday. Hearts this season have been very professional and very very good. Apart from one defeat their consistently has been unbelievable. However this Rangers team is improving all the time under McCall. Playing at a high tempo with a game plan. Hopefully both teams end up with 11 and the best team wins.

f**k you Jambos its all you'll ever win, tune for Sunday to counter their poor attempt at a chant ;)

Hearts fans are so defensive these days, the whole winning a title has knocked them for six. Even funnier is Paulo running around demanding people praise hearts ......

They are so insecure.....

Zw97w.gif

We'll show who the superior club is over our two games with the wee cousins.

No throwing stuff when you come to Ibrox again Hertz fans then shit it when you leave the stadium.

Superior :lol:

Archived