Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Dundee

I just came on to write that. You can see him deliberately staying out of the reach of the fans and he still gets booked. Utter joke. Some refs won't be happy til they've sucked all the fun out the game.

Collum = jobsworth c**t

Collum wouldn't last the 90 minutes in a Juniors game with out some sort of brain fart.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the highlights there, no idea how so many news reporters could get the goalscorer wrong, clear and good finish by Clarkson. Our defending was shocking the minute after that. And the rest of the highlights are just pot shots from Caley that were just easy collections for Bain without ever really threatening.

The reason was probably that the tannoy announcer gave it to McGowan. I think he announced that before Collum sorted out the celebration and booked McGowan. McGowan is 18 and Clarkson 16. The announcer maybe just misread the numbers and some people didn't have the wit to trust their own eyes.

Just seen the highlights there, no idea how so many news reporters could get the goalscorer wrong, clear and good finish by Clarkson. Our defending was shocking the minute after that. And the rest of the highlights are just pot shots from Caley that were just easy collections for Bain without ever really threatening.

Our announcer gave it as McGowan who scored so I wonder if they've just taken it from that and run with it.

I assumed it was because nobody was actually paying attention, and when they looked up when the roar went up McGowan was giving it laldy in front of the stand as if he'd scored, so they just sort of assumed it was him.

Highlights tell the story of the game. ICT dominated most of it in an attacking sense but Dundee were very well organised defensively and the majority of our efforts were from long range. Only a couple of times did we get in behind the Dundee back line and poor finishing let us down. No league wins in the last five or six now for us I think. We're certainly faltering of late.

RE: The long ball comment - we seem to have abandoned the tippy tappy passing style that Hughes had drilled into us. Not sure why but we've definitely been going more direct in recent weeks. Maybe something to do with trying to get Watkins in behind the opposition defence?

Highlights tell the story of the game. ICT dominated most of it in an attacking sense but Dundee were very well organised defensively and the majority of our efforts were from long range. Only a couple of times did we get in behind the Dundee back line and poor finishing let us down. No league wins in the last five or six now for us I think. We're certainly faltering of late.

RE: The long ball comment - we seem to have abandoned the tippy tappy passing style that Hughes had drilled into us. Not sure why but we've definitely been going more direct in recent weeks. Maybe something to do with trying to get Watkins in behind the opposition defence?

Thought Caley passed the ball really well first half (tippy tappy) without really causing us a lot of problems - game was much more open second half and could have gone either way - delighted for Clarky getting his goal - will be interesting to see what Yogi does to replace Shinnie in the summer, he's an absolute cracking left back

Some pics from the game (with correct scorer in the captions) http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery/04-04-2015-Inverness-Caledonian-Thistle-v-Dundee/G0000jb6EsXaLqDc/

Thought Caley passed the ball really well first half (tippy tappy) without really causing us a lot of problems - game was much more open second half and could have gone either way - delighted for Clarky getting his goal - will be interesting to see what Yogi does to replace Shinnie in the summer, he's an absolute cracking left back

Some pics from the game (with correct scorer in the captions) http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery/04-04-2015-Inverness-Caledonian-Thistle-v-Dundee/G0000jb6EsXaLqDc/

That's great but have you got any idea how the media ended up reporting McGowan as the goalscorer?

That's great but have you got any idea how the media ended up reporting McGowan as the goalscorer?

I wonder if it's because that the tannoy announcer gave the goal as McGowan's and everyone has went with that?

I would expect Tremarco to get a run in the team. Not sure who our U20's left back is but possibly Yogi will be looking towards bringing someone through before going searching for a new player. We will miss Shinnie a lot more than McKay. That's going to be some Aberdeen team next season.

I wondered about that as well.

It came on Sky as a goal for McGowan yet the Dundee web site had it as a gosl for Clarkson.

I said to Mrs.eindhovendee, "I wonder how that has happened?".

She didn't know.

She didn't know.

That's like something lifted from the Boring James Milner Twitter account.

Although why he'd be asking your Mrs a question is anyone's guess.

I wondered about that as well.

It came on Sky as a goal for McGowan yet the Dundee web site had it as a gosl for Clarkson.

She didn't know.

I think it was Clarkson that got the gsol but McGowan was getting the credit for the gsol.

TBF I didn't really care who got the gsol as long as we got one.

Archived