What Class are you?

Class  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bash at the Beeb's website on class. Apparently I am technical middle class. One of the questions was 'do you visit stately homes?' Who does that? Anyone on here?

I don't think I fit into either the 'working class' or 'middle class' categories.

The BBC test seems to agree. I'm an 'emergent service worker' at the moment, but when I move into my flat I'll be 'established middle class'. Too much of an onus on home ownership, IMO; more so when you consider that I'll only be moving into a two bedroom flat.

I had a bash at the Beeb's website on class. Apparently I am technical middle class. One of the questions was 'do you visit stately homes?' Who does that? Anyone on here?

Exactly my point, if the folk putting the questions are miggle class then the answers are gonna be miggle class. Actually our house is in a state on an estate, so if you come by ours then the answer is yes ha ha.

Grimbo

I don't think I fit into either the 'working class' or 'middle class' categories.

The BBC test seems to agree. I'm an 'emergent service worker' at the moment, but when I move into my flat I'll be 'established middle class'. Too much of an onus on home ownership, IMO; more so when you consider that I'll only be moving into a two bedroom flat.

If you answer a miggle class survey, what do you think the answer will be?

You are a worker, an emergent or not, you could be an out of work emergent worker awaiting the call, you are only miggle class if you don't care about being an in or out of work emergent worker.

Grimbo

edit cos I'm too thick to understand the emergent bit.

Archived