What Class are you?

Class  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The upper/middle/working class system is really outdated I feel. The BBC took a different approach to it a few years ago and it seems to reflect society better. Click.

I'm an emergent service worker, but I'm a media student who works in a bar, so that figures.

I am firmly in the scum section of this quiz.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm.....

went to cooncil primary - tick

lived in a cooncil hoose- tick

calls the lavatory the bog- tick

drinks lager - tick

perfers footie to egg chasing- tick

but....

went to posh secondary school- tick

went to uni- tick

has a white collar job- tick

enjoys a glass of wine now and again- tick

I'm lower middle class I suppose. Not enough money to mix with the nobs of Edinburgh but slightly better than the shell suited denizens of the schemes.

Just took that test - "established middle class"

A wee bit of sick came up when I got that news - be as well buying a pipe and joining a golf club :(

What quiz? It's a piece of pish choice. If you can't think for yourself then you are probably miggle class.

Grimbo

Established middle class.

Reckon knowing a solicitor and not listening to rap music lifted me up a notch.

I also have an encyclopedic knowledge of rap yet I'm also established middle class. Must be all my tweed jackets and Hunter wellies.

Not if you're making Kraft slices.

I'm not sure if that counts as cheese. I was secretary of Glasgow Uni's cheese society and do all my shopping at Waitrose. I think the BBC thing is wrong. I'm the most middle class person I know.

I'm not sure if that counts as cheese. I was secretary of Glasgow Uni's cheese society and do all my shopping at Waitrose. I think the BBC thing is wrong. I'm the most middle class person I know.

I do hope these are unrelated statements.

Archived