What Class are you?

Class  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't worry about that Grimbo - i just don't think people really fall into a class in this day and age. I don't think class separates people that much, i find it hard to even define what middle class is

Never mind all that what about the green wellies?

Grimbo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No option for upper / ruling class? You will hearing from my equerry or second under-butler presently.

I thought that "Other" would cover it, I'm sorry sir! I didn't think we'd be blessed with nobility tbh.

Grimbo

If you have to work to earn enough to have a decent standard of living then you are working class. Otherwise you are some other class. The only exception are those in the first category who have retired.

People who think they are better than others because they have a few quid are idiots. The ones who vote Tory because they have a wee house and a few shares are the worst.

If you have to work to earn enough to have a decent standard of living then you are working class. Otherwise you are some other class. The only exception are those in the first category who have retired.

Isn't that basically everyone?

People who think they are better than others because they have a few quid are idiots. The ones who vote Tory because they have a wee house and a few shares are the worst.

^^^ Class of 1908

I still don't really think that defines class in the traditional sense

If someone from an average part of Dundee who works in Tesco for example wins a million pounds do they automatically go to being middle class?

Theres must be more to it than money

According to that BBC "quiz", I, (or should I say one) is Elite.

Despite admitting to knowing a shop assistant, a teacher and a nurse, and confessing to listening to hip hop and playing video games,.........

Seems the Beeb are still impressed if you have some dosh and a couple of houses.

I don't really consider myself to have a 'class'. I'm a chameleon. I am capable of regularly changing my class. If I am talking to a working class fellow, I act in a working class manner (swearing constantly, spitting on the ground, choosing not to wash etc). Likewise, The Queen would probably think I was a polite middle-class boy if she was ever in my company.

I don't really consider myself to have a 'class'. I'm a chameleon. I am capable of regularly changing my class. If I am talking to a working class fellow, I act in a working class manner (swearing constantly, spitting on the ground, choosing not to wash etc). Likewise, The Queen would probably think I was a polite middle-class boy if she was ever in my company.

No she wouldn't. She has special eyes that filter the likes of you out. She wouldn't even know you were there.

No she wouldn't. She has special eyes that filter the likes of you out. She wouldn't even know you were there.

It's not a big deal, but I've sung for her. I gave her a smile during the performance and she gave me a cheeky wink in return. #chameleon #icanbemiddleclasswhenineedtobemiddleclass

Archived