Final fife derby of the season..

What are your average crowds this season? They will certainly be down next time around. No Hearts and probably Rangers or Hibs going up . Not having a dig, I just always wonder why some Championship teams think that full - time football is viable with such low crowds to sustain it.

pretty shite I think and probably a lot less than our board expected.home support has been poor and hearts the only team of the big 3 to fill away section.can we afford full time football?debatable but of course full time football is not sustained on the back of attendances alone, if it was no

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll be fine once then larger teams leave this league. I know it's not the most ambitious perspective, but if Hearts and Rangers/Hibs go up, then you're looking at a league which is substantially weaker. St Mirren look likely to come down and you'd imagine they'd have to restructure to adapt to life at this level by cutting costs. Same goes for any team coming down next season if they lose in the playoffs.

We've seen far better from McKeown when he's been in a stable back 4 featuring McGurn. During the first half of the season, we were chopping and changing while also featuring Ross Perry. My hope is we'll continue to see large steps from McKeown. Keep in mind the lad is still 22 and is heading in the right direction.

Have only seen Rory for the games against Cowden and a couple on the TV. He certainly isn't the player he was last season. Even on Wednesday he wanted to get rid of the ball as soon as he got it. Has he even scored yet?

I'd still take him back .

pretty shite I think and probably a lot less than our board expected.home support has been poor and hearts the only team of the big 3 to fill away section.can we afford full time football?debatable but of course full time football is not sustained on the back of attendances alone, if it was no

Fair point. I'm sure Rovers will have other revenue streams. We do have a few full timers as mentioned earlier as well as an overly large number of part-timers. Even with much bigger home attendances than usual it doesn't sound like we have made any money this season.

Have only seen Rory for the games against Cowden and a couple on the TV. He certainly isn't the player he was last season. Even on Wednesday he wanted to get rid of the ball as soon as he got it. Has he even scored yet?

I'd still take him back .

The one thing that I don't look for in a full back is for them to score goals. Although he almost scored on Wednesday with a 25-30 yard powerstrike until thomson tipped it over. He's been heads and shoulders above what he wa like in the first half of the season.. He's one of about 5 or 6 players that i'd stick in the definately keep pile.

Archived