Heart of Midlothian v Alloa Athletic, 08/04/2014

I can just imagine Docherty being a Wedgie mouthpiece......am I right?

Coatbridge.... Celtic minded...if that's what you're after.

Good player for us and hopefully with us next season.

The number 8 is Ryan McCord. On his day he is a cut above. He needs a fit Simmons alongside him though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coatbridge.... Celtic minded...if that's what you're after.

Good player for us and hopefully with us next season.

The number 8 is Ryan McCord. On his day he is a cut above. He needs a fit Simmons alongside him though.

Lol.....nah he just strikes me as one of those guys that's gobby and thinks cos he has a wedgie accent he's intimidating! I did think he was a decent player for you guys (1st game at Tynecastle as well). Fair play to him giving the Wheatfield stand as good as he got in the 1st game too!

I like McCord.....looks like he has some technique....even if he's not a natural athlete.

Poor first half from Hearts, Alloa probably unlucky to be down at half time. Second half we were a bit more dominant but we kind of just done our job.

Alloa's striker (Buchanan I think) was pretty good tonight as was the boy at RM second half, that could be McCord. Neat and tidy at times from the visitors but they tired late on in each half.

Pretty poor from Hearts for me today.

Yes the title is won but fans are paying to watch it so the players can wait another few weeks for their holiday. Too many players wanting to do very little.

Anderson got MOTM which is beyond me. Looked like he should be playing for Alloa not hearts. McKay showed why he won't be missed. His passing is awful.

The rest have already got on the plane

Only Eckersley seemed bothered or trying to prove anything.

Once Alloa's hopes of a 0-0 draw were scuppered it got a bit better as they had to start playing football.

They were certainly better to watch and kicked people in the head less than Livingston so I hope they stay up

That said, the second yellow in the 90th minute with the result out of sight was one of the stupidest dismissals I've seen, and I used to watch Ian Black on a regular basis.

Wasn't at the game tonight, Gutted about the result and the results round about us think the only way for us is down now unless Danny can come in and turn it around we must get something from our remaining home games.

Comfortable win in the end.

Good for Hamilton to get a game, and a clean sheet - maybe needs to work on his kicking.

Good for Paterson to get a goal - wicked deflection, but a good strike.

Nice to see Brad McKay get some applause as he left the field.

Good for Anderson to get 90 minutes, and he did well - kept it simple.

Good for El Hass to get 90 minutes and a goal - great strike!

Paterson was a bit naughty going in late on the keeper.

Felt a bit for the lad that got sent off - he was absolutely raging as he left the field. :lol:

Good luck, Alloa.

Sparky's a lovely boy normally - Hearts must bring the worst out in him for some reason. Don't remember any trouble in the Rangers games...?

Hearts, Cowden, Livi treble is about 25/1 tonight, might not be a bad shout.

Baws, didn't do it, although I did do these. Forget the dates on the pics, hadn't used it in years.

Got a 4-fold up (£69.30) with the results coupon, Charlton coming back to draw with Fulham was the one that got away or I'd have got £556.53.

4 up in the other one just now, need either QOS or Rangers not to score tonight for £318.41, might have a look at a saver bet after work though.

post-24282-0-09538500-1428536780_thumb.j

post-24282-0-74096500-1428536800_thumb.j

Baws, didn't do it, although I did do these. Forget the dates on the pics, hadn't used it in years.

Would've been even more impressive if you'd put them on back then, although you'd expect better odds for that level of clairvoyance.

Best of luck, BTW.

Got a 4-fold up (£69.30) with the results coupon, Charlton coming back to draw with Fulham was the one that got away or I'd have got £556.53.

4 up in the other one just now, need either QOS or Rangers not to score tonight for £318.41, might have a look at a saver bet after work though.

Was thinking Rangers might sneak this 1-0 or 2-0...but it was even better! :thumsup2

Archived