Grand National

doulikefish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick 10 sheets on paddy power bet and you get a free 20 back, i signed up for it last year but doing it again this year as are all my family and i recommend this offer to all fellow punters

I got Shutthefrontdoor on my works sweepy. I know f**k all about racing and this is pretty much the only race I put a bet on. How often does the favourite win the national? I thought it was usually a bit of a lottery out of the top ten.

For my proper bet I'll just choose by name and jockeys jacket like I've always done.

Anyone using Bet365 for this? They've got a cracking offer for all EW bets. Place any EW bet and half your stake is returned up to £125. You can place as many EW bets as you like as far as I can tell.

I was only going to have a punt on Balthazar King EW, but put the same stake on Rocky Creek EW as well, got half my stake from each bet returned straight away and ended up just betting what I originally intended, but have 2 bets on rather than just the one. :thumsup2

Anyone using Bet365 for this? They've got a cracking offer for all EW bets. Place any EW bet and half your stake is returned up to £125. You can place as many EW bets as you like as far as I can tell.

I was only going to have a punt on Balthazar King EW, but put the same stake on Rocky Creek EW as well, got half my stake from each bet returned straight away and ended up just betting what I originally intended, but have 2 bets on rather than just the one. :thumsup2

Do they do offers for first time punters??

Paddy power doing the 10 pound bet and then 20 back in free bets which they also did last year, i got the entire family to sign up to them last year and thinking of attempting it again with different usernames for us all and do the process again but it prob won't work

I did, bunged a hefty ew bet, but didn't realise it would be returned before the race. Just banked it, probably the only chance I'll get to win anything!

P.S. Basically you get an each way bet for the price of a to win. I think.

Do they do offers for first time punters??

Paddy power doing the 10 pound bet and then 20 back in free bets which they also did last year, i got the entire family to sign up to them last year and thinking of attempting it again with different usernames for us all and do the process again but it prob won't work

Aye they've got your usual deposit bonuses etc, but this particular offer is only available to those with an account before Wednesday.

I did, bunged a hefty ew bet, but didn't realise it would be returned before the race. Just banked it, probably the only chance I'll get to win anything!

P.S. Basically you get an each way bet for the price of a to win. I think.

Aye if you're just doing the one bet that's pretty much what it means. I'll probably just invest the returned funds on the football tomorrow.

Archived