Grand National

doulikefish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be in Glasgow, anyone know any good pubs in the West End that will likely show it? Last time I tried to watch sport in a pub in the west end they looked at me as if I were some sort of oik for asking to watch the match.

Going to be in Glasgow, anyone know any good pubs in the West End that will likely show it? Last time I tried to watch sport in a pub in the west end they looked at me as if I were some sort of oik for asking to watch the match.

I hope you can pick horses better than you can pick pubs.

I hope you can pick horses better than you can pick pubs.

Pretty poor at both tbh.

Doing a pub crawl in the west end of Glasgow, need to make sure we are in a pub that will actually show it at the right time.

Been to The Rock for football, might stick with that.

Pretty poor at both tbh.

Doing a pub crawl in the west end of Glasgow, need to make sure we are in a pub that will actually show it at the right time.

Been to The Rock for football, might stick with that.

If that's the sort of place you're after Deoch an Dorus round the corner from Partick underground will have it on and is easy to get to.

If that's the sort of place you're after Deoch an Dorus round the corner from Partick underground will have it on and is easy to get to.

Walked past it a few times, never been in. Might go there.

Try Gallus on Dumbarton Road, two min walk from Kelvinhall subway.

As for the race, I'm going for Rocky Creek and Balthazar King.

Archived