St Johnstone vs Dundee FC

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a bit of an anticlimax. We were shit and so were St Johnstone but they had a bit of drive and a player who would actually have a shot. Hardly anyone had a good game but Dyer, Davidson and Clarkson were a whole new level of pish. Why didn't he start Heffernan again and is Gadzhalov really worse than Davidson?

None of this matters though because we got top 6 :thumsup2 The Saints casuals in the corner were amusing.

Some of our fans booing. Jesus fucking Christ.

Some utter wallopers around me today. Some fat waster giving Stewart abuse for failing to control a ball and some other dick calling Dyer a "fucking knob" at the top of his voice are two that spring to mind. #awesomefans

Some utter wallopers around me today. Some fat waster giving Stewart abuse for failing to control a ball and some other dick calling Dyer a "fucking knob" at the top of his voice are two that spring to mind. #awesomefans

I heard the "fucking Knob" shout, funny as f**k :lol:

I thought 33 for you guys done good when he came on, and bains footwork with that passback :lol: 9 times out of 10 you'll see that fail.

Great result. It wasn't the prettiest game to watch but the victory was deserved. Excellent goal by Brian Graham who must surely be close to receiving a contract offer now.. I was dying to see a partnership of Graham and Kane,as the game wore on, and I was disappointed/bemused to see the former being removed rather than MacLean who had a poor game.

We're perfectly capable of catching up with Dundee United. That must be our next aim. Congrats to the players and management for a 4th consecutive top 6 finish. We haven't played the best football, but we're good at stopping other teams from playing their best football. It's not particularly pleasant to witness, but it's undoubtedly effective.

We're now under a month away from making it an entire 12 months without scoring 3 goals in a competitive game. Its 13 months since we won a game and scored more than 2 goals, and 14 months since we done it in the league.

Yet we still make the top half :lol:

Archived