Morton V Stenny

I can understand why there's little enthusiasm for this now that we're relying on others doing us favours. It's apparently on facebook somewhere that under 15's are free admission and all others for £10. Stenny will be dangerous opponents with their own ambition to get into 8th place. I was in Hospitality the last time Stenny booted us in the baws, so I'm wary of them ruining another Saturday. Having said that... I think we might get a narrow win although I cant see the pars doing anything against Stranraer. Forfar/Airdrie could be a draw.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fancy Stenhousemuir to pick up an unlikely 4-1 win here.

Hope not

Martin Harty, Martin Lauchlan and a Joe Savage brace for the Warriors; Peter Weatherson with a futile consolation for the Ton.

Crighton needs to be dropped, total bombscare and I remember the last game against Stenny he gave away a penalty with the most blatant handball you'll ever see. Miller needs to be dropped from midfield as well, waste of a jersey in there. Hopefully Pepper is back but if not I'd even have McKee in before Miller, at least he can pass the ball and takes up good positions Miller is all over the place in midfield.

Got a feeling both Stranraer & Forfar will draw this week. So we just need to do our job and see what happens.

McMenamin is working I believe which is a massive loss. Probably have to start Moutinho but doubt he will last the 90.

The recuded prices should see is bring an extra dozen or so.

Fancy Stenhousemuir to pick up an unlikely 4-1 win here.

Martin Harty, Martin Lauchlan and a Joe Savage brace for the Warriors; Peter Weatherson with a futile consolation for the Ton.

Please don't. That was a Shite day.

Well, we need favours from other teams now but the two above us have a tougher run-in than we do, so it's still possible.

Win all four games and it might well be enough - but one thing's for sure: if we don't collect six points from the next two games we deserve nothing from this season.

Archived