Morton V Stenny

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have done anything to see us go up and you stay down. No offence.

The only two grounds I've never seen us play, is Tynecastle and Pittodrie. We missed the boat last year. I was about 2 years old the last time Morton played Hearts.

Congrats on the promotion.

Cheers for the congrats on promotion NOT wanting us to stay down! I said on another Morton thread that I was disappointed when you guys went down last season for the same reason you stated.

You guys with just have to make it up to the Premiership I guess :)

Cheers for the congrats on promotion NOT wanting us to stay down! I said on another Morton thread that I was disappointed when you guys went down last season for the same reason you stated.

You guys with just have to make it up to the Premiership I guess :)

Selfish reasons only mate.

Yeah, us getting promoted to the Prem seems a lifetime away I'm afraid.

Tynecastle is a cracking place to watch football. I'll need to go to Pittodrie before the season is done.

Wait till July you'll get a uefa cup qualifying match and possibly tempatures above freezing.

I always head toward the exit and stay there til the final whistle for an easy escape. Today I just happened to be walking right behind the goal when we scored the winner. Prob see me on the the highlights going mental myself. Superb scenes

Not a single song was sung and barely a positive word shouted until the third went in. Are we the most negative fans in the country?

I think Morton fans have been jaded for a while, and can you blame them? We've had years of shite.

Not a single song was sung and barely a positive word shouted until the third went in. Are we the most negative fans in the country?

Why shouldn't we be? If you're asking people to sing for a team supposed to be on a title charge, losing 2-0 at home to Stenhousemuir, then you need your head checked.

I think Morton fans have been jaded for a while, and can you blame them? We've had years of shite.

I'd agree with that, but this season really counts, we need to get back in the championship for the financial windfall next season or the club's future is very worrying. Negative support is never going to make a shite performance get any better.

Why shouldn't we be? If you're asking people to sing for a team supposed to be on a title charge, losing 2-0 at home to Stenhousemuir, then you need your head checked.

I didn't hear any songs even prior to the first Stenhousemuir goal. Fans seem all to happy to wallow in their negativity imo. "You only sing when you're winning".

Another unbelievable save from Gaston keeping us in the game and Us Winning.

Love the guy.

A great point. Totally forgot about that save in the second half. Looked as if it was flying into the top corner until Gaston tipped it over. Player of the year imo. We'll do well to keep a hold of him beyond this season.

Peaso scored at 78 minutes. You left 2 goals down with 12 minutes at least to go. You deserved to miss the comeback.

I deserved to miss the comeback.Really? I don't like shouting abuse at players and decided to leave as I was close to it!

I didn't hear any songs even prior to the first Stenhousemuir goal. Fans seem all to happy to wallow in their negativity imo. "You only sing when you're winning".

Possibly due to the fact that Stenhousemuir, for the majority of the match, were better than us. Far, far, far too big a deal is made of singing IMO. If you want to sing, then sing. If you don't, don't. Fans are entitled to that choice, and a joyful middle finger to your for tarring all fans with the same brush. Don't hold up the way you want to be a fan as the ideal way for all fans to be.

I'd agree with that, but this season really counts, we need to get back in the championship for the financial windfall next season or the club's future is very worrying. Negative support is never going to make a shite performance get any better.

Didn't hear you singing ?

I deserved to miss the comeback.Really? I don't like shouting abuse at players and decided to leave as I was close to it!

At least 12 minutes. More likely to be 15 or more. With a team who had, before today, brought it back from the death more than once this season.

Aye I get that, but you can't blame folk for being how they're being. The only way it will be changed is if we in the league. Thankfully I'm now absolved of nephew taking this season. Won't see another home game this season, and hope never to see another until Rae is gone.

Archived