Top/Bottom Six Nightmare Senario

Not sure if the SPFL have worked this out, but there is a match, Inverness v Dundee United, which has not even been scheduled yet, that could decide the make up of the top and bottom six clubs post split. The nightmare scenario would be St Johnstone beating Dundee, Hamilton beating Dundee United, Dundee beating Celtic and Aberdeen beating United. That set of results would mean that depending on the result of the Inverness/United match, United could be bottom or top six, and no one would be able to have any fixtures until this match took place. Not too likely, but it is certainly possible. It doesn't seem that the SPFL has any contingency measures for this scenario.

They ran out of pies at Rugby Park when we played there last season. Ended up with an Empire Biscuit. I fucking hate Empire Biscuits.

Why was the game not scheduled?

They ran out of pies at Rugby Park when we played there last season. Ended up with an Empire Biscuit. I fucking hate Empire Biscuits.

Last time I was at Rugby Park they had empire biscuit's with Aberdeen's logo on them. Thought it was brilliant. Hoping they have some on Sunday.

If Kilmarnock go bust they may be sad for a while, but they would make a good football themed bakers. I think they should do that. And move somewhere people actually want to go.

post-20211-14286564607868_thumb.jpg

Last time I was at Rugby Park they had empire biscuit's with Aberdeen's logo on them. Thought it was brilliant. Hoping they have some on Sunday.

If Kilmarnock go bust they may be sad for a while, but they would make a good football themed bakers. I think they should do that. And move somewhere people actually want to go.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428656458.649085.jpg

We were down at Rugby Park a couple of years ago when we were rooted to the bottom of the league. We explained to the girl behind the counter that we were all but relegated so they would have no use for a tonne of empire biscuits with Dundee badges on them. She agreed to give us a whole bag full of about 100+ biscuits for about a tenner - we then proceeded to give one to almost every Dundee fan in the stand as we only had about 100 there that day.

If Kilmarnock go bust they would make a good football themed bakers. I think they should do that. And move somewhere people actually want to go.

[/url]

The most sensible, thought-out proposal to improve our national game I've heard for a while.

Didn't realise that serious points are not allowed here! Taking the p**s the easy option for some on here, particularly those of a Motherwell persuasion.

We were down at Rugby Park a couple of years ago when we were rooted to the bottom of the league. We explained to the girl behind the counter that we were all but relegated so they would have no use for a tonne of empire biscuits with Dundee badges on them. She agreed to give us a whole bag full of about 100+ biscuits for about a tenner - we then proceeded to give one to almost every Dundee fan in the stand as we only had about 100 there that day.

BiscuitLad.

Didn't realise that serious points are not allowed here! Taking the p**s the easy option for some on here, particularly those of a Motherwell persuasion.

You may have noticed a serious question beneath that. <_<

See what you did to me? I used a smilie that should have been retired after Reynard's banning.

What the f**k addie?

Ban this sick filth.

Do you not think they are a bit...boring?

I prefer a good old pineapple cake or a strawberry tart.

You may have noticed a serious question beneath that. <_<

See what you did to me? I used a smilie that should have been retired after Reynard's banning.

I am sorry, but the smilie's not that bad! In answer to your question, I've no idea why the outstanding Inverness/United fixture hasn't been scheduled yet, but I would imagine that the SPFL thought that they were both stick ons for the top six and it could be played anytime. They didn't allow for United going into freefall (sorry Jackie). There's no date for this game on the United, Inverness or SPFL websites.

I got an Empire Biscuit with a Celtic logo on it down there a few years ago

Id guess the green brigade will boycott Rugby Park on hearing they sell biscuits with the Empire moniker attatched to them, a reference to Britains tyranny in years gone by

In news just in Im not fussed on empire biscuits but love a bit caramel shortcake 8)

Archived