An Apology

Fair play to Dundee , we had a great chance to be there with you , but we all know how that has panned out .

You have been steady for most of the season , and have picked up points throughout the campaign .

Do you think there is any chance you could lose some of your players in the summer or even your manager down south ?

Think Hartley will be here another couple of years yet (at least I hope so anyway)! Will be more difficult next year but if we can strengthen then hopefully we can become a consistent top 6 team over the next few years.

Do you think there is any chance you could lose some of your players in the summer or even your manager down south ?

Most likely not.

Hartley and the board have been talking multi-year plans, and building for the future. So far it looks promising with Bain, Stewart, and McPake signing extensions recently and talk of Hartley himself signing an extension. Not to mention ongoing talks about buying the stadium back. For the first time in many years there's a feeling of optimism and hope among our fans and the club and long may it continue.

Stevie May was in the papers talking about wanting to stay, then was gone about three months later. Nothing lasts forever in Scottish football, especially good things, and you can put money on English clubs looking at Neils success and wanting to replicate it. If you can keep Hartley over the Summer, you'll be doing well.

Must say I thought Dundee would do it. It looked a bit shaky midway through the season but (and I mean this) well done to Hartley and Dundee for making it happen. As much as we want to see each other fail miserably there is also that part that wants both of us to be doing well as it makes the derby matches exciting and it is good for the city. As RandomGuy says it is too early to think ahead two or three years for Hartley and some of the Dundee players, football can change and people move on but right now it is a good time to be a Dundee fan.

Dundee have grown from a decent newly promoted side to a well organised good Premiership outfit and probably deserve their place in the top six. The big question next season is if this form is repeated Dundee could be struggling to hold onto Paul Hartley, as I have said in the past he has friends in high places who will be looking out for him and his managerial future. Lets say he will be advised to move on when he looks ready.

Stevie May was in the papers talking about wanting to stay, then was gone about three months later. Nothing lasts forever in Scottish football, especially good things, and you can put money on English clubs looking at Neils success and wanting to replicate it. If you can keep Hartley over the Summer, you'll be doing well.

Do you ever shut yer puss about Stevie May?

Surely Jaquie is more likely to go? Or indeed the unintelligible one from Inverness. Once we sign Anya there's no way Hartley will be leaving.

I reckon Macnamara will walk as soon as he gets a sniff of a job in England.

Archived