A Team of the Year

Anyone wishing to be taken seriously has to stop putting Izaguirre or Considine up for nomination. Both utterly awful.

Left back really is scanty of talented players this season.

Hence, Reckford would get the nod from me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrying on from my Kevin Thomson point the other day...

Its Reckord, theres no "F".

That's autocorrect, I'll hand my hands up for that. But it's Saft Feet, and nothing else.

Call it draw eh?

That's autocorrect, I'll hand my hands up for that. But it's Saft Feet, and nothing else.

Call it draw eh?

Deal.

Van Dijk's positioning is very questionable and better attacks have caught him out. He does a job in Scotland and is pretty good going forward but isn't worth a move as big as was cited, in my opinion.

I agree, hence why nearly every game he has in Europe is a calamitous one.

ETA : :lol: calamitous was autocorrected to 'calamari pus'.

Changing that superb autocorrect has significantly decreased my respect for you as a poster and a man :(

McGovern - Gordon just edged out, I think McGovern has been great anytime I've seen.

Logan - underrated in my book, gets forward and defends well.

Denayer - better than van Dijk.

Taylor - just for the way he's battled back from a hideous start.

Shinnie - look forward to him being a dandy.

Johansen - just quality.

Jack - See johansen

Hayes - Made us tick this season.

McGinn - So many assists

Christie - loads of potential.

Rooney - Scores for fun, only need one up front with him.

6 Aberdeen players and 1 Aberdeen player to be? Ok m8.

Ryan Christie has been anonymous every time we've played ICT so I'm surprised to see him making peoples teams.

Denayer has been utterly rancid every single time he's played Dundee and I include the pre-season friendly he played in for Man City. Dreadful. I can only assume he's an absolute rock when not playing against us.

McGovern - Gordon just edged out, I think McGovern has been great anytime I've seen.

Logan - underrated in my book, gets forward and defends well.

Denayer - better than van Dijk.

Taylor - just for the way he's battled back from a hideous start.

Shinnie - look forward to him being a dandy.

Johansen - just quality.

Jack - See johansen

Hayes - Made us tick this season.

McGinn - So many assists

Christie - loads of potential.

Rooney - Scores for fun, only need one up front with him.

:lol:

I'm obviously biased but that's my honest opinion. That's how good Aberdeen have been this season. To only lose 3 games against the 10 teams below us in the league is an amazing achievement and there's genuinely not a lot of players in the league that I'd rather have than the ones we've got.

Bain at Dundee has been pretty good when I've seen him. Stewart too but I'm only having one up top. Ciftci on his day is unplayable almost but doesn't have enough of those days. If I'd seen more of Caley I'd have probably picked more of their side, a great season from them too.

I stand by my selection.

I'm obviously biased but that's my honest opinion. That's how good Aberdeen have been this season. To only lose 3 games against the 10 teams below us in the league is an amazing achievement and there's genuinely not a lot of players in the league that I'd rather have than the ones we've got.

Bain at Dundee has been pretty good when I've seen him. Stewart too but I'm only having one up top. Ciftci on his day is unplayable almost but doesn't have enough of those days. If I'd seen more of Caley I'd have probably picked more of their side, a great season from them too.

I stand by my selection.

2 Celtic players though? Gordon, VVD, Denayer, Johansen and Brown are all stick-ons IMO. As are Logan, Rooney and Shinnie.

Gordon

Logan Van Dijk Denayer Shinnie

Brown Jack

McGinn Johansen Armstrong

Rooney

Can't really argue with that IMO. All players should come from Celtic, The Famous and ICT as standard.

Archived