Dumbarton v Rangers

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ripping the pish out of Monkey Tennis who ran to the mods all blubbering and snottery nosed complaining I was mocking his mental disability.

No way !!? On second thoughts aye that's about right, a shivering wee arse whose discovered the internet as a voice opportunity never given previously !! P&B is full of em!!

Great ball into the box from Wallace which Hardie took brilliantly on the overhead kick for the second goal. And Vuckic scored his best goal so far in a Rangers jersey for the thrid.

Generally speaking your posts make sense and I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but he did not 'overhead kick' the ball and he didn't mean to shoot either. He flicked the ball on from a cross and surprised everyone, himself included.

After today, I can't wait to see the back of Rangers in our league. So much hassle and so many fans in our end. Worst one of the season.

I was invited 'outside to settle things' simply because I asked 3 guys to go and sit in the empty seats which were 2 rows in front of me. Explaining that I stand in the exact same place at every game I go to and they didn't have to be in those seats.

Then you get all of the, 'we can't get tickets for our end so shut up' rubbish. If you are going to buy a ticket for our end of the ground then so be it, but just sit and enjoy the match quietly.

So many folk thought it was hilarious to add 'of William' to the end of any home fan shouting 'C'mon the sons'. Sectarian singing and folk singing Rangers songs in the home end.

These folk are giving Rangers fans the bad reputation they probably don't need.

The game was okay first half but lost our way in the second. 2nd goal was one of the luckiest I've seen in a long time. 3rd goal was different class. On one hand I want to see Rangers stay down, but on the other I can't wait to get rid...

After today, I can't wait to see the back of Rangers in our league. So much hassle and so many fans in our end. Worst one of the season.

I was invited 'outside to settle things' simply because I asked 3 guys to go and sit in the empty seats which were 2 rows in front of me. Explaining that I stand in the exact same place at every game I go to and they didn't have to be in those seats.

Then you get all of the, 'we can't get tickets for our end so shut up' rubbish. If you are going to buy a ticket for our end of the ground then so be it, but just sit and enjoy the match quietly.

So many folk thought it was hilarious to add 'of William' to the end of any home fan shouting 'C'mon the sons'. Sectarian singing and folk singing Rangers songs in the home end.

These folk are giving Rangers fans the bad reputation they probably don't need.

The game was okay first half but lost our way in the second. 2nd goal was one of the luckiest I've seen in a long time. 3rd goal was different class. On one hand I want to see Rangers stay down, but on the other I can't wait to get rid...

Completely agree. Stewards did absolutely f**k all except laugh at them and whisper in each other's ears about people standing up the back. Says on the back of the ticket supporters in the wrong end may be ejected, what a load of shite that is. Stealing a wage every weekend.

If you've got a ticket for the home end and you're an away fan, fair enough, turn up and keep a low profile. There were clearly many Rangers fans there today who were able to control themselves and do that. Then there are the ones who think Rangers are above everyone else and are entitled to do whatever the f**k they want - whether these people are actually fans remains to be seen.

dorlomin, on 19 Apr 2015 - 00:39, said:

Ripping the pish out of Monkey Tennis who ran to the mods all blubbering and snottery nosed complaining I was mocking his mental disability.

You don't get banned for ripping the pish. What exactly did you say?

Ooh, classy.

I broke with tradition and reported you for making a comment about a "special needs class". As I said in the report, I didn't think it was a particularly big deal, but didn't think it was acceptable either.

I'd not expected you to get banned for it, so that was a result.

That is incredible considering the poster in question spends most of his time trolling Rangers threads!

I say incredible but not really surprising. A Rangers poster was recently banned for highlighting bigots being bigoted.

Ooh, classy.I broke with tradition and reported you for making a comment about a "special needs class". As I said in the report, I didn't think it was a particularly big deal, but didn't think it was acceptable either.I'd not expected you to get banned for it, so that was a result.

" I broke with tradition, and reported you" ha ha ha, speaks volumes, snivelling, snide wee arse !!

Just saw that Luca was voted Airdrieonians young player of the year, no idea why we are still persisting with the likes of McCulloch and not giving him a chance.

He is out of contract soon I believe

I can't believe we have Mohsni on the bench when we have young HAlkett playing so well for the Under 20s!!

Luca was recently called up to the Full Canadian squad. I gave heard good reports from the Airdrie supporters. Surely he has to be at least given a chance.

These youngsters have not just appeared overnight. It just highlights how utterly inept the previous management team were that these guys were not given their chance before now.

Ooh, classy.

I broke with tradition and reported you for making a comment about a "special needs class". As I said in the report, I didn't think it was a particularly big deal, but didn't think it was acceptable either.

I'd not expected you to get banned for it, so that was a result.

I noticed you had no comment to make about the Livi poster boasting about Rangers supporters being attacked for no other reason than they were Rangers supporters....some could almost accuse you of having double standards

Pretty pish from us overall.

I'm seriously unconvinced by Dylan Easton, he just runs around with the ball til he loses it. He contributes absolutely nothing to our team. I used to say he'd do well in a better team but I'd be very surprised if he got anywhere near a better outfit than ourselves. Hopeless.

Totally correct decision to keep Petrie out the team after last weekends laughable performance. I have a feeling Murray's post match seethe was aimed at him. Even if it meant starting Kirky in place of Turner, Murray is 100% right to drop him. 'Tough tackling' :lol:

Thought big Findlay was our best player by some distance. Cracking finish from Wilson. Apart from that I'm struggling for positives. Players have chucked it and I'm looking forward to the season ending.

Clapped two of the Rangers goals today, absolutely excellent finishes. The boy Vuckic is a great player.

Massive clearout needed in the summer and I'm not convinced Muzz can be arsed with it. I'm just praying he doesn't go handing out new contracts to everyone again.

Pretty sad to hear Dylan Eastons been shite, as I seen him in pre-season for us and he looked very good. It'll be a shame if he turns out to be useless.

Pretty sad to hear Dylan Eastons been shite, as I seen him in pre-season for us and he looked very good. It'll be a shame if he turns out to be useless.

Shite is being kind.

He serves no purpose. He just floats about being severely lightweight and dribbling round folk til he loses the ball. His greediness is hugely frustrating.

As you can tell, I'm not a huge fan. The total opposite of what we need in our team. We'll take Kane back, he is exactly what we need.

Shite is being kind.

He serves no purpose. He just floats about being severely lightweight and dribbling round folk til he loses the ball. His greediness is hugely frustrating.

As you can tell, I'm not a huge fan. The total opposite of what we need in our team. We'll take Kane back, he is exactly what we need.

:( Sounds very Liam Caddis-y that, sadly.

And no, Kane is now ours! Although he'll have to start scoring soon, as he's slipped down the pecking order and we're after another striker this Summer.

:( Sounds very Liam Caddis-y that, sadly.

And no, Kane is now ours! Although he'll have to start scoring soon, as he's slipped down the pecking order and we're after another striker this Summer.

He doesn't seem to be getting much game time, just not been good enough? I heard he was keen to stay with us as he was guaranteed a game but Wright wanted him back.

Seems daft that youngsters like him and Shankland etc are wasting away on the bench every week.

He doesn't seem to be getting much game time, just not been good enough? I heard he was keen to stay with us as he was guaranteed a game but Wright wanted him back.

Seems daft that youngsters like him and Shankland etc are wasting away on the bench every week.

Hes started a fair few games but wasnt really even getting in positions to score. Then Brian Graham started scoring. With MacLean undroppable when fit Kanes just going to have to try and make an impression off the bench.

Archived